With USADA gone will jones have an exemption?

According to Pride FC fanboys some were, like the fighters they don't care about. But their favorites like Fedor and Sakuraba never did doping, simply because they were their sweethearts. That's their logic. As well as the brilliant logic in that fantasy where there is no unfair advantage going on when one guy legally uses PED while another might refuse or doesn't have the money to get it. Truly lacking in brain matter.
Everybody was on something back then.

There is a reason Shogun and Wandy went to the UFC and were a shelf of their former selfs.

Mirko too.. but he was also shopworn for the gazillion boxing/kickboxing fights.

He's been flagged so many times, it's clear he's a longtime user. Long term usage makes you physically and psychologically dependent. There's no doubt he's still using as long as he's training and competing, regardless of injury. On the subject of injury, I've never seen proof of injury. Most guys post pics of the massive bruising over their torso with a pec tear. Jones never showed a single image. No i don't think there should be exceptions other than maybe for healing larger bone fractures and they should be made public knowledge.

Jones didn't need to post a image...he posted a video of when the injury happened

With USADA gone (jones already had a tko win over to with “pulsing”) will jones still have an exemption?

The man is coming off a serious chest/gynecomastia injury. Should guys coming off serious injuries like that be allowed to use PEDs regardless to heal and get ready to entertain us?
pulsing or pico or not
science proved he didnt have an advantage in any fight because of that

well jones was the only fighter succesful in a ped era
USADA era

he is by far the most proven fighter that can adapt to any eras

fedor got humiliated in a drug testing org
gsp retired during USADA ERA
these are all facts
pretty sure u hate facts

There is still testing but it's just a random test. I don't think they are keeping a biological passport profile to check what your average numbers for bio markers are. I don't believe that this new testing entity will be able to test more if they find anything weird with the blood work. It's just going to be a pass/fail situation. The new testing entity also doesn't have the ability to suspend anyone.

Usada doesnt matter when its the ufc helping jon out

pulsing or pico or not

USADA era

these are all facts
pretty sure u hate facts
Second hand CTE is real. Orca is living evidence of it

Everybody was on something back then.

There is a reason Shogun and Wandy went to the UFC and were a shelf of their former selfs.

Mirko too.. but he was also shopworn for the gazillion boxing/kickboxing fights.

Fedor and Saku too.

I wanna hear you say it. Go ahead.

these are all facts

Fedor was champion in both Affliction and Strikeforce at some point... beating the UFC champs of his time in that time.
GSP retired like a year before, if not more

yours are all bs.

pulsing or pico or not

USADA era

these are all facts
pretty sure u hate facts

There's no such proof at all. The claim is that it's not absolutely certain that he pulsed due to actual usage, not that it couldn't possibly come from actual usage. Everyone understands that it's far more likely to get so much substances stored in your fat that you keep pulsing for a long time if you've taken a lot of the substance over time, compared to having just gotten minuscule amounts to begin with through a tainted supplement. And that's putting it mildly. He would have gotten suspended (again) for that in most proper sports, although it's certainly not the first time we hear about an American sports star getting a cover up for being caught with PEDs though.

The pulses will have to be measured on seismographs.

Jones still has the best post-USADA record out of all GOAT candidates lol

Correct me if I'm wrong but they got rid of USADA to get WWE's testing agency, right? Do those guys even need an exemption?

Fedor and Saku too.

I wanna hear you say it. Go ahead.
Fedor was on something for sure. Saku would have been crazy not to.

I think that Fedor decline had a lot to do with him changing his style and becoming a catholic nutjob or something.

Back