With 4 months of training, JDS says he can beat both Klitschko brothers

Make it happen Dana. JDS gets the KO if they fight with MMA gloves in the UFC. For a real boxing match, JDS doesn't have the cardio or defense to beat Klitchkos.

Hyperbolic_Time_Chamber_Budokai_3.jpg

Four months here...

jds and jones at the same time would fail to outbox either of the klits. the klits would send them packing back to america while they laughed uproariously, slapping their thighs with cigars seated at the corner of their lips.

I guess he needs big plans after losing twice to the same guy this Saturday.

JDS via overhand right to the dome of Wlady and upercut to the chin of Vitali.

In MMA? I fully agree. Otherwise come on, Jones said the same bullshit

no he needs to stay focused this type of talk is disrespectful to his opponent who just got done not long ago beating him like virgin pussy in a brothel. What is with these guys obsessing over boxing

MMAist beats boxer in MMA
Boxer beats MMAist in boxing.

As one of the posters before me stated, maybe with 4 months in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Outside of that, nope!

Sounds about right, but that's how it should be. Their chances would be shit too if they came to the UFC to challenge either Jon or Junior.

Won't happen either way. Reminds me of Anderson & Roy.

Only difference is its prime vs prime and it's going to end bad for either sport. These 2 don't mix unless you're the best at one art, or well rounded in the other.

Unless they're dumb enough to stand with them like Mr Sylvia.

And with 6 months sprawl training the Klitshkos could be HW champs in the UFC.

He obviously thinks because he can hit hard, and has hurt a few people in sparring he would actually have half a chance against an elite HW boxer? Just shows you the mentality of the man tbh. Cain, kick that ass.

JDS, don't give these haters ammo.
People love these petty things to make fighters look like idiots.
Stupid thread imo.

Back