With 4 months of training, JDS says he can beat both Klitschko brothers

well, boxing do not have grappling

ibgguwOsbBr03t.gif

I think the Klitschko brothers have a better chance of training for four months and beating him in an MMA match, honestly. Not that either is very likely.

He has a punchers chance against Wlad but would most likely get destroyed by that jab. Vitali has a solid chin and would puff his face up worse than Cain did.

Better chance than JONES
True.

Both would get destroyed though. There's just no getting past the Klitschko jab, and the cross it hides is even bigger...

Junior would wreck either in MMA though, he does know takedowns as the Hunt fight showed.

He has a punchers chance against Wlad

No he doesnt.

Seriously I hate reading utter nonsense like this.

JDS wouldnt last 3-4 rounds against Wlad and would get violently ktfo'd by a right cross.

I like JDS, but no...just no.

JDS would get beat badly by any Top20 HW. And it's not even close.

Wtf they all have with the Klitschko bros thes days ?

At least we know he isn't lacking any confidence after losing his belt.

I believe you all are underestimating JDS's hands a little here. Cain was able to land those big shots because he was able to set them up with take down attempts, the Klitschko's would not have that luxury. So I ask you, who have those guys really fought in the last TEN years anyways??? Most aspiring boxers have transitioned to MMA over the years, and any real threat to the Klitschko's titles has been absent from boxing for quite some time. I'm not saying it wouldn't be a good fight, but if JDS lands that one good punch, we might all be yelling, "And It IS ALLL OVER!"

Not so crazy as people making it seem. Jds started out as a boxer and is MMAs most dangerous boxer. He has a proven chin and a lions heart. Now for Jones to make that statement is ridiculous, but JDS can definitely throw his name in the mix IMO.

LeBron James can transition well to MMA in 4 months because he's a high caliber athlete. No way Dos Santos can match up well with high caliber and highly trained Klitchsko bros.

Back