Witching Hour/Crazy creepy experience

How the fuck could type while on zolpidem?

nhppIs6.gif

best scene in that movie spoiled in the trailer

That all sounds pretty normal, ts. Chill the fuck out.

Ambien will fuck your shit up. My buddy took one in tijuana and ended up on the wrong end of a donkey show.

The first time I took an ambien I suffered from temporary amnesia. Couldn't remember a thing from the time I took the tablet to the time I got up the next morning.

The first time I took an ambien I suffered from temporary amnesia. Couldn't remember a thing from the time I took the tablet to the time I got up the next morning.

There's tons of stories of people sleepdriving to work at 3-4 am in the morning.

"So what". That's what they said about signs in the basement. Next thing we know, Ronnie's DEAD

Watch out, TS. Don't mess with this stuff, it never leads to any good.

shit I had a coupla beers and I can't stop laughing

Ambien will fuck your shit up. My buddy took one in tijuana and ended up on the wrong end of a donkey show.
I used to take ambien recreationally and if you take a nice enough dose and stay awake you will start to hallucinate and see everything around you start to move and become alive. I distinctly remember the first time I took it, I was laying in bed and I turned to look at my alarm clock and I noticed there was these little red LED men inside the clock dancing around inside of it and waving to me. It was a surreal experience to say the least

I used to take ambien recreationally and if you take a nice enough dose and stay awake you will start to hallucinate and see everything around you start to move and become alive. I distinctly remember the first time I took it, I was laying in bed and I turned to look at my alarm clock and I noticed there was these little red LED men inside the clock dancing around inside of it and waving to me. It was a surreal experience to say the least

That's awesome. Always wondered how led clocks work.

I do have a real creepy experience that happened a long time ago while at home. It was during the fall, a few weeks before Halloween and It was around 7ish at night, I just got home from being out, my parents left a note saying they were over the neighbors house for a boxing PPV (neighbor had a hot box for free PPV).

So since I hadn't taken a shower all day, I decided to take a shower. The shower itself was uneventful as most of my showers are. I got out of the shower, proceeded to turn off the water, dried myself off, did all the post shower stuff and began to get dressed, I forgot to bring a shirt into the bathroom, so I just had my pants on as I left the bathroom to go towards my room when I heard the most horrifying scream come from the basement, I froze in my tracks and began to shake uncontrollably, the scream was one of the highest pitched screams I ever heard. It sounded like a mix between a male and female scream.

It took me a good minute or so before I could compose myself, I proceeded to open the closet in the hallway and grabbed a maglite flashlight, figured if someone or something was in the basement at least I could attack them with it. The door to the basement was half opened, I opened it fully, put the lights to the stairs on and walked down slowly, As I turned the corner to flick the switch for the lights in the basement the wall, I looked down into the darkness and saw two faint what looked like eyes (Maybe my mind was playing tricks on me) Then I heard the scream which was coming from the other end of the basement. I dropped the flashlight, ran up stairs and locked myself in the bathroom for the next 30 minutes until I had the courage to leave it, put a shirt and hightail it out of the house to the neighbors

And this is the last time that we hear from TS. That Paranormal Activity bish definitely visited him tonight and when that crazy hoe comes around y'all know what happens.

Good night sweet prince.

I do have a real creepy experience that happened a long time ago while at home. It was during the fall, a few weeks before Halloween and It was around 7ish at night, I just got home from being out, my parents left a note saying they were over the neighbors house for a boxing PPV (neighbor had a hot box for free PPV).

So since I hadn't taken a shower all day, I decided to take a shower. The shower itself was uneventful as most of my showers are. I got out of the shower, proceeded to turn off the water, dried myself off, did all the post shower stuff and began to get dressed, I forgot to bring a shirt into the bathroom, so I just had my pants on as I left the bathroom to go towards my room when I heard the most horrifying scream come from the basement, I froze in my tracks and began to shake uncontrollably, the scream was one of the highest pitched screams I ever heard. It sounded like a mix between a male and female scream.

It took me a good minute or so before I could compose myself, I proceeded to open the closet in the hallway and grabbed a maglite flashlight, figured if someone or something was in the basement at least I could attack them with it. The door to the basement was half opened, I opened it fully, put the lights to the stairs on and walked down slowly, As I turned the corner to flick the switch for the lights in the basement the wall, I looked down into the darkness and saw two faint what looked like eyes (Maybe my mind was playing tricks on me) Then I heard the scream which was coming from the other end of the basement. I dropped the flashlight, ran up stairs and locked myself in the bathroom for the next 30 minutes until I had the courage to leave it, put a shirt and hightail it out of the house to the neighbors

Cat in heat.

Take some Ayahuasca before bed, that should help.

I feel like Sherdog was collectively let down by the triviality of this story.

I feel like Sherdog was collectively let down by the triviality of this story.

Yeah...

It's weird now reading it back. It seemed so very real at the time, and very trivial now to look back at the translation. I take ambien from time to time to help me sleep. I think what may have happened is I took an ambien to try to sleep in the midst of a full blown manic episode (I may be bi-polar). This was the result.

Gonna have to check myself.

Yeah, that's a trip. There's something about that sort of experience where you're either hallucinating or feel like you're possibly dealing with something paranormal. It creates a fear that NOTHING natural could ever cause, not even a home invasion or a natural disaster. It's a really weird, powerful feeling.

It was probably the mix of the pill and being up late. I believe in supernatural occurrences but most of the time it's probably just in our heads.

Various animals sound like people screaming. It can be unnerving when you hear it. I heard what sounded like a kid screaming outside at about 4 am. A little later I could determine that it was a cat.

Just seems coincidental and the Ambien was amplifying your worries due to the dreamlike state it puts you in.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back