Wish Pac fans would act more like him

Tea Cake

the cake is a lie.
Reaction score
Seems like everyone is running around making excuses, while pac says jmm is a good fighter and that he made a mistake

Few people are making excuses.

fotos-de-diane-lane-8.jpg

Tons are. See the threads about trips and PEDs all over the internet.

The trip is an excuse?

That's what happened.. not an excuse..it's on film.. you can see it. But boxing starts with the feet, and Pac didn't mind his feet..so it's nobodies fault but his own

That's not to say anything else would have happened.. it's just saying that Pac's sloppy footwork may have contributed

Wish more women look like Diane Lane

Fuck off with this bullshit...

all the regular Pac fans here, from Cracky, SLimp, myself and numerous others have given JMM 100 percent credit and take nothing from him...

don't think because a few assholes from the UFC forum come here (only after Manny and PBF fights) start a few threads about PEDS that ALL Manny fans are making excuses..

MOds, dump this shit thread.

The trip is an excuse?

That's what happened.. not an excuse..it's on film.. you can see it. But boxing starts with the feet, and Pac didn't mind his feet..so it's nobodies fault but his own

That's not to say anything else would have happened.. it's just saying that Pac's sloppy footwork may have contributed

It's an excuse. Everybody knows shit gets sticky with the feet when a southpaw fights an orthodox fighter. Anybody making an issue about it MUST be new to watching this sport.

It isn't like the trip came before the punch anyway or that Pac was on his way to the ground before the punch. At best, the trip came at the same time as the punch, but not after the punch.

I'm saying that people are overstating a minor issue. Yes, we know that with opposing stances there are foot issues. This has been the case since bareknuckle fighting in the 19th century. Let's not get retarded.

It's an excuse. Everybody knows shit gets sticky with the feet when a southpaw fights an orthodox fighter. Anybody making an issue about it MUST be new to watching this sport.

It isn't like the trip came before the punch anyway or that Pac was on his way to the ground before the punch. At best, the trip came at the same time as the punch, but not after the punch.

I'm saying that people are overstating a minor issue. Yes, we know that with opposing stances there are foot issues. This has been the case since bareknuckle fighting in the 19th century. Let's not get retarded.

It's not an excuse.. it's an observation and a "what if"

But I agree, it has been overstated a bit

The shit thread started by TS clearly used it as an excuse. Who watches a Ko "a 100 times" only to conclude Pac tripping was the reason he was KO'd? Jesus lol

Nah, I got dubbed because I said Silva is in the weakest original division in the UFC

Back