• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wisconsin high school photo shoot turns into a gathering of f**king idiots

Do folks here not read the full article. They just didn't take a picture but also were yelling white power in the hallways and also making racial slurs and derogatory comments towards fellow students in the school which the school failed to do anything about. And to the folks who said you did this as a kid. I myself never once did the Nazi salute for for a class photo

I did see where it was these same kids and it looks like it was one or two kids that were posting the shit.

One kid yelled white power in the hall per the story.

Sure suspend the kids that did that but people are over lapping the two.

Just like saying the kid making the finger sign is a white power thing.

Those dumb white boys what were they thinking? White People can’t be doing shit like that.

Really though why is it a big deal kids can be stupid and do stupid things. It would have been funnier if one of them snuck in s Canadian belt buckle.
Do you stop stupid by ignoring it, or caliing it out?
They're dumb kids, that made a dumb, insensitive joke. Ignoring people doing stupid shit is not how you get people to stop doing stupid shit.

just a little dark humor .. snowflakes on the left
didnt the right cry for a weekj about a soyboy digging at a one-eyed nra shill? Didnt the right cry about Nike when theu supported a guy they also cried over because he took a knee at football games?

ok I misread your post. I thought you meant the protest was on their prom night. my bad.

but it's not a counter protest. It's a message to everyone else that the people of Baraboo are not about hate and ignorance.
The gay flag counter protest photo was in response to the Nazi prom photo. Call it a counter "message" photo if you don't like the word counter "protest" photo.

Do folks here not read the full article. They just didn't take a picture but also were yelling white power in the hallways and also making racial slurs and derogatory comments towards fellow students in the school which the school failed to do anything about. And to the folks who said you did this as a kid. I myself never once did the Nazi salute for for a class photo

And yet NOW they want to litigate against something the kids did while OFF CAMPUS?

Yeah...no. School has no right to do anything to these idiots.

I did see where it was these same kids and it looks like it was one or two kids that were posting the shit.

One kid yelled white power in the hall per the story.

Sure suspend the kids that did that but people are over lapping the two.

Just like saying the kid making the finger sign is a white power thing.
Lets put that all aside and focus on the fact that many students are coming out now stating that there is a major issues with racism in the school towards minorities. That white students are hurling racial slurs at minorities students which I hear the school knew about but did nothing.

Fully read the article please. While the photo was in bad taste and wrong, I will forgive them for that but from other students who went to school with them they are saying that a good deal of the individuals in the photo chanted white power in the school hallways after Trump won and also said racist and homophobic things towards other students in which the school did nothing about it.

I'll take hearsay with a grain of salt. Lets just keep the talk to the picture. Can't possibly know how true these stories are, now that this picture is out, and they're looking to sensationalize it.

I remember reading about this and that the School district is actually considering Legal action which makes no sense since this was NOT DONE ON CAMPUS.

If they try to litigate every one of these students, They will lose. And maybe even get SUED in return.
Kids don't have money, so I'm not sure how much money the school would get from these kids.

It sounds like a school led by liberals.

The kids should not have done that, it was the wrong thing to do. Live and learn. Call it a day.

I'll take hearsay with a grain of salt. Lets just keep the talk to the picture. Can't possibly know how true these stories are, now that this picture is out, and they're looking to sensationalize it.

There is a still-shot of a Snapchat calling Hispanic kids dirty Mexicans. It's already been posted in this thread.

Lets put that all aside and focus on the fact that many students are coming out now stating that there is a major issues with racism in the school towards minorities. That white students are hurling racial slurs at minorities students which I hear the school knew about but did nothing.

Sure investigate that and do what is needed.

They're dumb kids, that made a dumb, insensitive joke. Ignoring people doing stupid shit is not how you get people to stop doing stupid shit.

Yeah but trying to litigate and throw them in Jail for EXPRESSING THEMSELVES(which is a fundamental right in this country) is not stupid?

And yet NOW they want to litigate against something the kids did while OFF CAMPUS?

Yeah...no. School has no right to do anything to these idiots.
The School should have done something when the students were calling minorities slurs and other profanities on school property.

Sure investigate that and do what is needed.
They should and some of the students should be suspended at least. The photo did one good thing in bringing to light the racism that is going on in that school

Which one is more dangerous? Kids not being taught by high school age the horrors of Nazi ideology and the need to use their fucking brains, or society struggling to approach gender identity and thus overcomplicating it? It's not either/or, it's which first, and if you honestly think it's the latter, I hope you don't have kids...

Are you not aware that those kids are being stupid and that they more than likely are aware of the evils o the nazis but are so far removed from it that its true horror will more than likely never set in ?

Yeah but trying to litigate and throw them in Jail for EXPRESSING THEMSELVES(which is a fundamental right in this country) is not stupid?

WHA? who's talking about throwing them in jail???

We talking about embarrassing the shit out of these kids for doing something retarded.

Are you not aware that those kids are being stupid and that they more than likely are aware of the evils o the nazis but are so far removed from it that its true horror will more than likely never set in ?

That school also has issues with white kids ridiculing and racially harassing minority students. Shouting "white power" in the hallways, calling Hispanics "dirty Mexicans" etc. There are screenshots of snapchats in this thread.

You can't allow the type of behavior in the OP to go unchecked. That is how you end up with a big group of kids who have no idea what is moral, what is appropriate, or what is decent. Then you end up with kids actually lashing out at minorities in the hallways, like is reported and documented at the school.

People especially kids will always do stupid shit. That will never change instead of trying to ruin all these kids lives for being dumb kids they should just be ignored. Everyone just looks for things to be outraged about nowadays. This would be a nonstory but society needs to be outraged and offended so these kids will be paraded around as today’s sacrificial lambs.

Why not a little Clockwork Orange? Force them to keep their eyes open and have them watch on repeat videos of the Nazi's killing civilians

People especially kids will always do stupid shit. That will never change instead of trying to ruin all these kids lives for being dumb kids they should just be ignored. Everyone just looks for things to be outraged about nowadays. This would be a nonstory but society needs to be outraged and offended so these kids will be paraded around as today’s sacrificial lambs.

It's not a non-story. The kids did not just take a silly picture, it's a sign of a larger issue at that school where the white kids harass minority kids.

No decent person would ever say that should just be ignored. No decent person would ever claim there's no reason to be angered by a bunch of half-wit high school kids picking on kids because of their race, calling them dirty Mexicans, shouting "white power" in the halls, and doing Nazi salutes in class photos.

Some of you guys really need to take a step back from your politics and just think about decency. What kind of kids should our country be producing?

1. Can you understand why a nation like Poland, which was the site of the bulk of Nazi atrocities, would have a much more intense reaction to this kind of thing than Wisconsin, which was completely unscathed by the Nazi menace 70 years ago? Comparing the two isn't constructive in 2018 imo.

2. I think such a photo deserves censure, and I think the students should be ashamed of themselves. That said, I see no reason to believe any of them have actual sympathies with Nazi viewpoints. They are being assholes.

3. However, if these kids really are Nazis, then yes , the sky is falling and their school should be looked into. I strongly doubt this is true.

(1) Would be a great point, except we don't care about any of the atrocities we do.

(2) I don't have any reason to believe they are nazis either. However, I'd still box them proper.

(3) The kids suck and they should punished for the crime of being stupid, shitty, insensitive pricks... which isn't a legal punishment but instead a good black eye and some bruised ribs.

Back