Winter jacket

i can't wear super dry stuff,I'm to big across the chest,back and shoulders. shame cause i like a lot the stuff they do.
Yeah this is my problem - it fits too tight around the chest area. I liked the look and I tried it on quickly and did not really notice that it was going to be too snug. I'll bust it out when I'm going out (movie, dinner) and it's winter weather out.

here you go.
OIP.xPOVEutScNEgHU2MxKgEegHaIr

not what you where expecting,was it!

I've jerked off to worse...

Reactions: JSN
Out of the two, Canada Goose has a better reputation for quality and reliability for sure, but a slimmer selection of styles. Both brands are manufactured in Canada and that's good.
It's really a crap shoot as it comes down the specific seamstress of the garment itself pertaining to the reliability issues. The material quality will speak for itself.

Online reviews are practically useless as they often vary greatly on the same item.

Not what you are looking for but I'm in the jacket business, here are some of my American made Shearling/Sheepskin coats that last for many, many decades. I figured a guy that
calls himself Redbeard might like to have a look. The photos are large so you might want to shrink your screen.
full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Out of the two, Canada Goose has a better reputation for quality and reliability for sure, but a slimmer selection of styles. Both brands are manufactured in Canada and that's good.
It's really a crap shoot as it comes down the specific seamstress of the garment itself pertaining to the reliability issues. The material quality will speak for itself.

Online reviews are practically useless as they often vary greatly on the same item.

Not what you are looking for but I'm in the jacket business, here are some of my American made Shearling/Sheepskin coats that last for many, many decades. I figured a guy that
calls himself Redbeard might like to have a look. The photos are large so you might want to shrink your screen.
full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

All of them look nice,my favorite is the first one.

I have a Helly Hansen jacket for all around wear, a J Crew for nicer occasions, and a Volcom for snowboarding. All are solid and look cool.

Havent heard of moose knuckles...
PqVlQ.gif

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full
I feel like to pull those off you have to either really good-looking or really, really ugly.

I personally have a Canada Goose parka. I only wear it when it's cold. - 20 deg centigrade. Because it's expensive.

-10 Centigrade and above, I wear other jackets.

I personally have a Canada Goose parka. I only wear it when it's cold. - 20 deg centigrade. Because it's expensive.

-10 and above and I wear other jackets.

-10 and above and I wear other jackets.
Third time's the charm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back