Winning NG-2 Knuckle Guards w/ pics

Got a pair a few weeks back and don't care for them. The protection they provide is obvious the moment you take them out of the package, but they are just uncomfortably big for me. In order to protect your knuckles, they have to sit in a spot that feels unnaturally low on the fingers. Wanted to like them, but didn't in the least. Straight mexican wraps for me as usual now, though I'm glad I tried them out.

Try 'em out, curious how you'll like them.

Got a pair a few weeks back and don't care for them. The protection they provide is obvious the moment you take them out of the package, but they are just uncomfortably big for me. In order to protect your knuckles, they have to sit in a spot that feels unnaturally low on the fingers. Wanted to like them, but didn't in the least. Straight mexican wraps for me as usual now, though I'm glad I tried them out.

Try 'em out, curious how you'll like them.

Sorry to hear they didn't work out for you. I'll report back after I get them.

Cheap, how were you wrapping with the NG-2? Surprised they were too big for you...either i have really big hands or you have really small hands because the width of my knuckles is more than the NG-2 lol. However I had some problems with getting badly skinned/ng-2 burned knuckles until I changed my wrapping style to make them more secure and fit really well...

The way that I have found best to use them is to wrap like normal, and then place them where you want them (which for me is lower as well) and then use athletic or duct tape to keep them in place. When I just put them on and then wrapped like normal, it didn't help me where I need the help...

Cheap, how were you wrapping with the NG-2? Surprised they were too big for you...either i have really big hands or you have really small hands because the width of my knuckles is more than the NG-2 lol. However I had some problems with getting badly skinned/ng-2 burned knuckles until I changed my wrapping style to make them more secure and fit really well...

My hands are on the smaller side for sure, but they were wrapped well. Secure, no sliding, they were just far too high on my fingers and were too thick for my liking. I found them to be bulky and uncomfortable in my gloves, though as I mentioned before, their ability to protect is without question.

Not for me at all, but for short money they were worth trying.

I got an e-mail saying my order was cancelled due to discontinuing of the product. WTH?

Clamp just reviewed r2c knuckle guards, might look into those instead

IMPORTANT

Just called Mitani-san.
Do not want to offend anybody, but they are NOT DISCONTINUED.

He confirmed the ARE AVAILABLE and WILL BE AVAILABLE.
Feel free to order.

Weird. I ordered them via the link provided. I got an e-mail two days later canceling the order. Mind you, I may have misunderstood due to google translate.

Some misunderstanding for sure. It happens now and then. Just order again, I am sure there will be no troubles.

Double-checked with the manufacturer. Winning clearly denied.
So the NG-2 are available and will be available. For sure.

any detailed pics or videos on how to wear the knuckleguards? Im wrapping midway, then putting the guards, then finish wrapping BUT its not working too well...
Does the knuckle have to be ALL of it on the fingers? Or in the middle of the knuckles?
Thx for help

Dude, just try several ways. I wear them 1/3 on the knuckles, 2/3 on the fingers.

ok will give it a shot, I just feel they move a lot, thought it would be easier:redface:

ok will give it a shot, I just feel they move a lot, thought it would be easier:redface:

It depends on the gloves too. In some gloves I even do not wrap them and they almost do not move.

Dude, just try several ways. I wear them 1/3 on the knuckles, 2/3 on the fingers.

I tried the ng-2, great btw and when I put my small size wrapped hand it always pushes the ng-2 way back into the back of my hand. I'm going to keep trying.

I have yet to try the NG-2, Ive been thinking about it though.

Back