Winning NG-2 Knuckle Guards w/ pics

That's strange Dat. I emailed them last week about some focus mitts and I got a response the next day.

There have been times when I waited longer though.

That's strange Dat. I emailed them last week about some focus mitts and I got a response the next day.

There have been times when I waited longer though.

yeah, i've emailed 4 times with no response.

I took a bunch of pictures when I first received my gear. Youll find what youre asking for.

Winning Gear pictures by hamad_aj - Photobucket

Also, for whoever is thinking about how the NG-2 look like when worn under wraps, youll find a couple of pics that I took while wearing the NG-2 with Winning VL-B handwraps.

:icon_chee

Hey, I noticed you had some photos of the Everlast knuckle guards in there. How would you say those compare to the Winning guards?

Did you try both emails?

I normally send them to both [email protected] and [email protected]

Not sure why they use two but sometimes I get responses from different ones.

In other news I'm considering dropping some serious cash on their focus mitts. Ouch.

ok, so i heard back today. he basically said, sorry for not answering my emails (4 of them) and that it was a "careless mistake" that he hadn't shipped the guards. he offered to ship them tomorrow or refund me the money. i said go ahead and ship them since they are already paid for. he emailed back that he was shipping them out via first class mail. i don't know, i'm a little irritated that he didn't even expedite the shipping to something like priority mail, which would only be $4.95 at most via flat rate shipping and i would have gotten in 2 days, considering that its been a month and a half.

Hey, I noticed you had some photos of the Everlast knuckle guards in there. How would you say those compare to the Winning guards?

Simply put: No comparison at all.

I couldnt even figure out how to wrap my hands with the everlast knucklegaurds under them. Just too big and in my opinion: do no good.
So for all that and also since they were big on my hands, I never used them.
So I cant give a precise nor true comparison, but I can simply say that there is no comparison at all, and no need for it.
Winning's knuckle gaurds are just great. I recommend that everyone uses them, even if you dont have their gloves. The knuckle gaurds are very protective of the hands and knuckles.

Sorry guys to bring up an old post. But i just got my winning knuckle guards in the mail today and i have no idea how to wash them or clean them after training.. any ideas people?

Its easy mate, either put them in a 'washer bag' (can't think of the name but its what you might was your handwraps etc in so they don't get tangled). Otherwise you can put them inside a sock and wash.

Honestly, I've never washed mine lol I just give them the occasional spray with something.

You could probably hand wash them fairly easily they aren't that big.

I should pick these up when using my BGL7's I love the fit, but they always leave me with sore knuckles.

Hey Denno my mate.. Thanks for the advice. I do get what you mean. Washing them with soap wont affect the "sponge pad" material inside the guard?

Its easy mate, either put them in a 'washer bag' (can't think of the name but its what you might was your handwraps etc in so they don't get tangled). Otherwise you can put them inside a sock and wash.

Honestly, I've never washed mine lol I just give them the occasional spray with something.

You could probably hand wash them fairly easily they aren't that big.

anyone know a special way to wrap hands with these?

Bumping this old thread. How big/high are these guards? Trying to decide if they'll fit under my ringside IMF's.

Bumping this old thread. How big/high are these guards? Trying to decide if they'll fit under my ringside IMF's.

appx. 1cm high and 10cm wide. Usually fit any gloves unless the gloves are really snug or/and your hands are really huge

appx. 1cm high and 10cm wide. Usually fit any gloves unless the gloves are really snug or/and your hands are really huge

Awesome, thanks for the reply. I'll pick some up. Best site to order from to ship to Canada?

Back