Winning boxing groin protector- standard or high cut?

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by Robocok, May 19, 2016.

1. makedansure Green Belt

I have no experience with Fairtex, and I don't really ever plan on using Fairtex. Nothing against it, but I like boxing specific brands.

That being said. I've tried a lot of "WINNING INSPIRED GLOVES" all the way from the O.G. Triumph United Heatseekers to the UMA gloves. I've had 2 pair of the UMA winning clones, and they are pretty freaking nice. I got them for super cheap, but I think you can get fully custom pairs for $130 which is a steal in my opinion. The construction is top notch - not a single loose thread or anything. Unfortunately I've not had the chance to use them in the gym, but am hoping to do a review sometime in the future. I would grab a pair before the quality goes down! (hope that never happens)

Other alternatives - Ring2Cage. Their C17 is a Winning clone. $100, but I've definitely seen a deterioration in quality since their first batch of gloves. Also, TopBoxer is a good alternative, though I've never tried their Winning Inspired gloves.

All great gloves and I almost guarantee that from the get go, you won't get sh!t for using them.

2. Robocok Black Belt

Went with a pair of TopBoxer. They should arrive in 7 weeks. Thanks.

3. Tony1983 White Belt

did you end up buying the large ? Did it fit or was it too small?

4. Robocok Black Belt

Large fits great

ericPorkChop likes this.