Shoop WINNERS REVEALED!!! MS PAINT V5 VOTING THREAD (BLUE THREAD)

7 votes total between the two threads. Not 7 votes per thread. You can change your votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wtf happened to blue 9?
Probably removed due to violation of it (probably) not being painted in MS Paint.
Still, a super solid artwork, could have won this round had it not been removed.
I'm wondering who painted it (even though it was cheating (probably) it was still an awesome work Sherbro!)

Last edited:
  1. DO NOT POST IN THIS PM! DO NOT POST IN THIS PM! DO NOT POST IN THIS PM! DO NOT POST IN THIS PM!

This pm is **NOT** open for discussion. Please do not post in it. You may be moved to the bottom of the poll, or even removed from the contest if you do.

bigwaverider, 50 minutes agoReport

• Write your reply...

ok

Is this your way of replying to the contestant PM w/o replying to the contestant PM? If so, I got a chuckle. :D

Probably removed to due violation of it (probably) not being painted in MS Paint.
Still, a super solid artwork, could have won this round had it not been removed.
I'm wondering who painted it (even though it was cheating (probably) it was still an awesome work Sherbro!)

can you remember which one it was? I voted for it but I can't remember Dx

amazing effort by everyone, glad to be amongst this fine artist gladiators’ club.

@HughPhug one of your best ones that I’ve seen yet, lol at the first 3 stages, not much progress there, guess it all ramped up once a guy wearing a single boxing glove showed up and as soon as I saw that I was like oh shit this gon be good.

@Medulla Omoplata
I like yours and was gonna vote but it’s too cute

@Draxton yours is like khabib but inside the movie ‘a nightmare before christmas’. I saw it at the theater last week, good shit, for a musical

Last edited:
amazing effort by everyone, glad to be amongst this fine artist gladiators’ club.

@HughPhug one of your best ones that I’ve seen yet, lol at the first 3 stages, not much progress there, guess it all ramped up once a guy wearing a single boxing glove showed up and as soon as I saw that I was like oh shit this gon be good.

@Medulla Omoplata
I like yours and was gonna vote but it’s too cute

@Draxton yours is like khabib but inside the movie ‘a nightmare before christmas’. I saw it at the theater last week, good shit, for a musical
I wanted to do some more in there but I couldn't think how they'd be easily recognizable.
Tito digging maybe, Tank and the KO piss take stance, Randy wanking. Really wanted Saku and Randy in there but couldn't figure it out

For saku maybe this pose?
View attachment 811789
Ah yeah, with the mask on maybe?
DEGD4bQXYAM3KTJ.jpg

Back