Shoop WINNERS REVEALED!!! MS PAINT V5 VOTING THREAD (BLUE THREAD)

7 votes total between the two threads. Not 7 votes per thread. You can change your votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SCORES ARE UP!!!

Thanks to everyone that took part in any way shape or form during this contest. The contestants, the voters, the people who donated, you guys are amazing. Thank you

If you spot anything that is off please let me know and I will edit it.

01. @dindonker - Red 10 - 131 votes
02. @Empty Emp - Blue 02 - 80 votes
03. @Ottawaguy - Red 04 - 73 votes
04. @bigwaverider - Red 02 - 65 votes
05. @MichaelT - Red 01 - 59 votes
06. @Iron Skin - Red 07 - 56 votes
07. @Credo - Blue 11 - 54 votes
08. @HughPhug - Blue 06 - 52 votes
09. @chill doggie - Red 11 - 47 votes
10. @3879 - Blue 13 - 35 votes
11. @Arqueto - Red 05 - 34 votes
12. @Medulla Omoplata - Blue 05 - 27 votes
13. @true_fan - Blue 01 - 26 votes
14. @ThePsychoticKane - Blue 08 - 23 votes
15. @Kwic - Blue 12 - 21 votes
16. @Myrddin Wild - Red 03 - 20 votes
17. @Draxton - Blue 10 - 16 votes
18. @Slobodan - Red 09 - 15 votes
19/20. @JohnMandick - Blue 03 - 14 votes TIE
19/20.
@Anung Un Rama - Blue 04 -14 votes TIE

21. @lostdog000 - Red 12 - 11 votes
22. @Clippy - Red 08 - 10 votes
23. @Zebra Cheeks -Blue 07 - 7 votes TIE
@ZOD66 - Red 06 - 7 votes TIE

It's been an honour

I can't wait for @Iron Skin to summon me again

That seal looks yummy.

LEAVE THE BABY SEAL ALONE!

Y'all think you could escape Shoop Boxe tho?
neva-forget-shoop-boxe-jpg.810974

WHAT A BUNCH OF HANDSOME DUDES.

You guys killed it

Next time I hope to see you aboard.

...and....you became a dugong ??!?! <Lmaoo>o_O

ps. might be a manatee, same thing I think...

I thought it was a dolphin.

I’m a seal bro...

Looks like a baby whale to me

About 4 inches on a good day.That's a half-truth, @bigwaverider.

what do you mean half truth?

I used all 7 votes on myself

YOU! You didnt even enter. :(

Nice job, gents. Nice job, @Arqueto !

hope to see you next time too.

Thanks for hosting us dude, stellar job

What's beyond "stellar". Galaxial? Better yet "Mir-Like".

OMG, did I make it to Round 2 for the first time ever? By literally the smallest margin possible (a tie). And thanks so much to @Arqueto, @bigwaverider, and every who entered and donated!

good work brother. You're like that guy who didn't do so hot int he Olympics. so he tried again and did OK. then he tried a thrid time and won gold!

LET'S HAVE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE!! PLEASE READ!

Would like to express how deeply proud I am of @Arqueto for running a successful MS Paint contest. Brother jumped right into the fire for sure! When he said he wanted to run MS Paint, it slipped my mind how difficult MS Paint Contests are to host as compared to the others.

@Arqueto is a special person. He is always determined to tackle what is in front of him, no matter how complicated, and won't give up until it is done perfectly. You don't see that in many folks.

To everybody in the contest, everything seemed fine, smooth, and business as usual. Well that's because @Arqueto busted his ass running this thing. Some issues came up and he wouldn't stop until they were solved all the way down to the finest of details, with some of these issues taking hours to solve. I can't say enough about how great of a job he did.

And to be honest, this wouldn't be fair without praising @Myrddin Wild too. Brother does more hard work on these contests than you know and never gets credit (he literally says he doesn't want it). He had to have put in 15 hours, or more, himself. Really, this Contest ran smooth because of him too. Whatever I said about @Arqueto, the same can be said about @Myrddin Wild. He is a vital part of the scene, the contests, he is an absolute beast, so freaking unselfish, dedicated, and I thank him from the bottom of my heart (and you should too).

Both guys busted their ass, spent so much time dialing things in, and were up at all hours including when they are normally asleep. Not exaggerating. And they did this all for you! They deserve the Forum's respect as well as all the member's respect and praise.

THANK YOU MY BROTHERS!!

Ok guys. This round is behind us. Let's try to be a little more disrespectful next round. Seriously, it was cool to see a mix of respectful shoops and funny shoops. It was a very entertaining round. You guys are the best!

Thanks @Arqueto @Myrddin Wild @bigwaverider and whoever else is doing the hard work behind the scenes. Thanks @Natural Order @Arqueto @bigwaverider for the donations.

I spent about an hour on my entry, and at least half of my votes came from the one second I spent drawing Jon's legs. Therein lies the beauty of MS Paint.

LET'S HAVE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE!! PLEASE READ!

Would like to express how deeply proud I am of @Arqueto for running a successful MS Paint contest. Brother jumped right into the fire for sure! When he said he wanted to run MS Paint, it slipped my mind how difficult MS Paint Contests are to host as compared to the others.

@Arqueto is a special person. He is always determined to tackle what is in front of him, no matter how complicated, and won't give up until it is done perfectly. You don't see that in many folks.

To everybody in the contest, everything seemed fine, smooth, and business as usual. Well that's because @Arqueto busted his ass running this thing. Some issues came up and he wouldn't stop until they were solved all the way down to the finest of details, with some of these issues taking hours to solve. I can't say enough about how great of a job he did.

And to be honest, this wouldn't be fair without praising @Myrddin Wild too. Brother does more hard work on these contests than you know and never gets credit (he literally says he doesn't want it). He had to have put in 15 hours, or more, himself. Really, this Contest ran smooth because of him too. Whatever I said about @Arqueto, the same can be said about @Myrddin Wild. He is a vital part of the scene, the contests, he is an absolute beast, so freaking unselfish, dedicated, and I thank him from the bottom of my heart (and you should too).

Both guys busted their ass, spent so much time dialing things in, and were up at all hours including when they are normally asleep. Not exaggerating. And they did this all for you! They deserve the Forum's respect as well as all the member's respect and praise.

THANK YOU MY BROTHERS!!

I would love to help but between work and family it’s almost impossible! Though congrats and thank u!

Back