Rumored Winner of Fedor x Bader will fight winner of Vitaly Minakov x Cheik Kongo

xDogá

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
⚠ Vitaly Minakov will fight with Cheik Kongo for the status of a contender for the title Bellator

Former Bellator heavyweight champion Vitaly Minakov will return to Bellator for the fight against Congo Cheic, according to ESPN. The fight will take place on February 16 and will be the second most important battle of the evening.

The winner in the match Minakov-Congo will become a contender for the belt of the Bellator heavyweight champion, who will be determined in the Grand Prix final on January 26th, where Fyodor Emelianenko and Ryan Bader will meet.
Source: allboxing.ru (used google translator btw)
eg0Si0ur1yg.jpg

Why does Cheik look like Anderson and Bader like Bam Margera with a beard?

If this happens that would be awesome. Would like to see Minakov fight Bader.

Fedor not so much because I feel Fedor would stand little chance

Bellator has been bought out by the UFC?

<bball1>

dudes got carried away after Tito/Chuck III

Fedor is not gonna fight Minakov, and wouldn't do well against Kongo. Still interested to see it all play out.

If Fedor wins, he won't fight Minakov. I don't think.

Have Fedor fight rampage I wanna see that fight haha

I used to really liked Kongo during his UFC run. Only guy who hurt Cain and went the distance against him when Cain was unstoppable

Its so strange he has entered a "late prime". I hope he wins this mini 4 man tourney

I used to really liked Kongo during his UFC run. Only guy who hurt Cain and went the distance against him when Cain was unstoppable

Its so strange he has entered a "late prime". I hope he wins this mini 4 man tourney

Jds knocked Cain out
Werdum hurt Cain standing worse than Kongo

HUGE Fedor fan but Bader owns Fedor / Vitaly owns Kongo / Vitaly beats, but doesn’t dominate Bader.

My humble opinion. Nothing would make me happier than Fedor winning this whole thing.

Well, one thing would...... Cro Cop vs Fedor 2 in Bellator.

Fedor won't fight another Russian

Fedor by armbar from the guard and then a fight against Minakov.

Back