Rumored Winner of Fedor x Bader will fight winner of Vitaly Minakov x Cheik Kongo

Wonder if bader faces Vitaly or Nemkov first in 2019. Nemkov already won his fight and is already waiting for Bader, but obviously HW showdown between 2 champions is a bigger draw.

Cheick yo nuts, and then check em again just for good measure.

Americans fight other Americans, yet people on this site believe Russians will not fight other Russians. Propaganda at it's finest. Regurgitating nonsense doesn't make it true people.

I sure would love to see Cheick Kongo win a Heavyweight title before his career is over.

I wanna say Duh
archer-cheryl-tunt8.jpg

Americans fight other Americans, yet people on this site believe Russians will not fight other Russians. Propaganda at it's finest. Regurgitating nonsense doesn't make it true people.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mmajun...op-bellator-108s-vitaly-minakov-from-belt/amp

Minakov has no problem fighting anyone from anywhere.

If theres hesitation it would be from fedors camp.Ive read before fedor doesn't like to beat younger Russians he prefers to help build Russian talent but since this would be a title fight perhaps he might change his mind.

Fedor has said repeatedly that he is lucky to have never fought a Russian in his career, and he has no intention of doing it now that he is at the end of his career.

Fedor has said repeatedly that he is lucky to have never fought a Russian in his career, and he has no intention of doing it now that he is at the end of his career.
Lying doesn't make your statement true

If fedor somehow manages to pull it off, he should retire. You guys seem to want him die in there !

If fedor somehow manages to pull it off, he should retire. You guys seem to want him die in there !
I wouldn't mind if he defends once or twice and retires. Would be awesome

Fedor won’t fight minkaov . Was kinda hoping to see fedor vs cro cop II for the belt

Makes logical sense. For that reason I doubt Bellator will do it.

Only makes sense. Kongo should have already been included in the HW GP. He’s on a win streak and a victory over Minakov would be big.

I’m surprised Bellator is even giving Minakov a contender fight, since he held their belt hostage for like 4 years.

Fedor def wont fight Minakov. According to Sergei , Fedor will be retiring after this fight.

Back