Win or lose.Ronda should RETIRE

WhatNOW

THE KING IS BACK
Banned
Reaction score
The loss has really messed up her psyche.She has become a shell of her former self.What happened to all the brash and the boasting.Cant even face media without the questions being hand selected prior to the interview.

Shouldn't you be at work rounding on patients at Community Mental Health, doctor NOW?

Fuck media

Im here to watch fights

Unless platinum mike perry chooses to enlighten us with his scholarly wisdom

Then im listening

#platinumbless

the 180 that is going to happen on message boards if Ronda wins in 30 seconds is going to be amazing.

I'm having a Christmas break from psych patients. I actually work with them, and it's mentally exhausting

you are a better man than me.I couldn't do it.I would be so paranoid

Fuck media

Im here to watch fights

Unless platinum mike perry chooses to enlighten us with his scholarly wisdom

Then im listening

#platinumbless

9mhtlVo.gif

she might even hurt herself if she loses again.

Depends. If she barely wins after a tough fight or gets gifted a win, she'll retire on the spot. If she destroys Nunes while taking little damage, she'll play coy until the UFC gives her an easy fight.

Nah, she makes exciting fights. I'd like to see her move up to FW for Holm 2 or Cyborg obviously.

Ronda will retire either way IMO. I also dont see her giving any media or after fight interview even if she wins the belt.

If she loses and I believe she will, she will go away and we will see her go into new careers. WWE said they are interested in her. Hollywood, will they still be into her star? OR does a second loss burn it out completely.

Ronda will lose this fight. Amanda is the WORST return fight. Also not changing camps isnt going to improve you. Amanda is a BJJ black belt with multiple championships in BJJ tournaments. Not saying by any way shes a better BJJ practitioner than Ronda all I am insinuating is that she will be able to neutralize any offense on the ground. The fight will end on the feet. Nunes is a big 135 pound fighter.

The loss has really messed up her psyche.She has become a shell of her former self.What happened to all the brash and the boasting.Cant even face media without the questions being hand selected prior to the interview.
So she should retire win or lose just because your not happy about how she handles the media and interviews ?lmfao

Back