Win or lose.Ronda should RETIRE

Her submission game is considerably better than Hondas. A black belt in BJJ will out grapple a black belt in judo 9 times out of ten.

Belt colors doesn't matter, if that was the case BJJ blackbelt Gomes would not have tapped to Ronda in 25 seconds. Ronda is a waaaay better grappler than Nuñes. Ronda is a 4th degree judo blackbelt though AND vice world champion in judo the most competitive female combat sport.

The SJW are triggered.

'But but but no one likes you.Like at all'

LOL

It's funny you don't see the similarities in your behavior and the 'SJW' behavior you're constantly calling out though

;>

If she loses she should retire. If she wins she should go after the 145 lb title.

Even if she wins i feel like she should call it a day.
Why if she comes back from a devastating loss and wins soind to me like you should shut the fuck up and quit whining! You probably thing cyborg is clean and just misunderstood, but if she loses badly then maybe your right,dont know dont care just wanted to tell you that

Why if she comes back from a devastating loss and wins soind to me like you should shut the fuck up and quit whining! You probably thing cyborg is clean and just misunderstood, but if she loses badly then maybe your right,dont know dont care just wanted to tell you that

I dont think cyborg is clean but thats neither here nor there.I was discussing rousey , her passion for this career dwindling and her suffering mental trauma

She probably will too, if Ronda was right in the mind I'd pick her to win but I think the first punch Amanda lands will retire Ronda spiritually

I think she plans on retiring, but won't be able to. Her net worth is only like 9 million.

I dont think cyborg is clean but thats neither here nor there.I was discussing rousey , her passion for this career dwindling and her suffering mental trauma
No you were whining, if she didnt have will to fight win or lose she sure as hell would not have taken this fight! If you just dont like her cool, that yours god given right,but to disguise it like your having a discussion lol

Why?
A dominant finisher who's lost once.
???
If any male fighter let alone a champion who considered themselves the greatest fighter to ever live on this earth hid for a year and avoided media like her they would be crucified, by Dana and the fans. I'm no psychologist but clearly the loss effected her mentally.

If any male fighter let alone a champion who considered themselves the greatest fighter to ever live on this earth hid for a year and avoided media like her they would be crucified, by Dana and the fans. I'm no psychologist but clearly the loss effected her mentally.
As indicated by her subsequent interview as well. And I'm not sure why it was seemingly so devastating: she got soundly bested by a fighter who was very nice about it.
I've rarely heard of a top sport athlete breaking down so badly after a loss that they simply couldn't come back.

But they do, and maybe Ronda broke.
But it doesn't seem like she had any reason to, she's lost before in competition.

Back