Win a FREE Gi or CASH!!!!

Alright I'll admit...I took the bait. I think it submitted twice though, hopefully this doesn't scar me for life

2X entry!!! that's it you're cut off! HAHAHA.

Na I'm just playing, enter as much as you want to.

Went with the GI cause mine's barely hanging in there, only so many times the wife can restitch it before you gotta let it go.

Went with the GI cause mine's barely hanging in there, only so many times the wife can restitch it before you gotta let it go.

Fortunate for you, the contest ends 11/30/2010.
Maybe NEW GI for X-Mas? :icon_chee

No international entries are welcomed.

As with all winner's we will contact you via email to set something up in order to get you your winnings.

Also, to be clear, you will occasionally receive BJJ/Grappling related information and offers from us or our sister company Digitsu. I promise, you will not be inundated with emails. The ultimate goal for this is to understand our readers and use this information to provide you with a better site.

We will not sell this infromation to any other companies.

Thanks guy for entering!

I re-read my post about international entries... I need a comma in my statement, the sentence should read...

No, international entries are also welcomed. If you are not from the US, you are still in the running.

This site is new to me. Also i've been waiting to see the video of ryan hall vs hermes franca. I don't even know what Hall does at like 240ish into the match but it is freaking awesome!

Entered. Sure could use a new gi, bjj or judo, doesn't matter. I put that site on my favorites list too.

Back