Win a FREE Gi or CASH!!!!

This site is new to me. Also i've been waiting to see the video of ryan hall vs hermes franca. I don't even know what Hall does at like 240ish into the match but it is freaking awesome!

Yeah, the back take from the 50/50 is insane! Next time I see him, I will ask him to explain it.

Welcome to the site.

Yeah, the back take from the 50/50 is insane! Next time I see him, I will ask him to explain it.

Welcome to the site.

ok, i THINK i entered. when i hit submit i got knocked back to a blank sherdog page. weird.

Hey everyone. Thank you so much for entering the contest and we hope you enjoy Submission Control.

Please check back for more contests and for more BJJ/Submission grappling information.

So without further ado, the winners are....

1) D****l I***y from Fredericton, New Brunswick CA
2) R****t H****d from Columbia, MD USA
3) N**k S*****I from Sayville, NY USA

-Charlie

The contest saqid until November 30th... So WTF??

I said on post #7 we are shortening the date so that you guys can get your winnings before the holidays.

Don't worry, we will have more contests soon.

Dammit, I wanted that gi. Oh well, next time.

If I did win, would you guys actually ship to China, or would I be SOL?

I just received my free gi in the mail over the weekend. It fits great, unfortunately I haven't had a chance to wear it to class yet. Hopefully tonight I can try it out.

Thanks again!

just got my gi in the mail today, it's awesome and i can't wait to try it out! thanks charlie/submission control!!

just got my gi in the mail today, it's awesome and i can't wait to try it out! thanks charlie/submission control!!

Happy you like it and hope you enjoy it! Stay updated with all news/info about everything BJJ/submission grappling related @ Submission Control (shameless plug :icon_chee ) - We're growing fast, and hope to make these types of giveaways a regular occurrence.

Back