Media William Gomis on deaths doorstep from cutting weight - *Edit: Fight has been Cancelled

he is straight from sauna most likely, just because he is barely moving, doesn't mean he is at deathbed.
I've done extensive sauna sessions before, and when you get out you feel like this, lightheaded, barely moving, exhausted etc. He is going to rehydrate immediately and be fine.

Fight is off apparently. I heard that on a french podcast but I see it nowhere in EU/US mma media.

i'll never understand weight cutting. i understand the theory behind why guys do it, but i don't understand how guys can think they're performing at their best. everyone who cuts a lot of weight looks like shit, seems weak as fuck and fragile, and i'm supposed to believe in 24 hrs they're just going to magically feel better and be at their top physical form? shit is wild

Bet the house on this guy to get KO'd (I don't even know who he's fighting).
fanduel completely removed the fight from their app lol i logged on to check the odds out of curiosity. they aren't even offering bets on it

That is one of the nuttiest thing I seen in mma, fighter cutting 4 lbs under his limit. Why did he go so far? So bizarre.

Possibly cut that much to show he might do a potential move at 135?
This is the proof he shouldnt be scheduled to fight at 135lbs, yes he made weight and beyond, but he is either playing possum or something walking like that, he looks so bad that this fight is probably getting cancelled, he shouldnt be trying to make 135lbs, 145? sure but he needs to get better at it, or at least get a good reading scale so he doesnt over cut by like 4-5lbs considering he is wearing clothes.

Yeah fam sometayum I mess up the kg and lb conversion too no lie fam 🚫🧢🧢But yo there's this app on your phone dem call it calculator works bless fam just multiply KG by 2.2 for LB you'll nail it next time swear down u kno di #wagwan now 🤬👇🏽 Mans prolly did 2.5 in his head thought he didn't make weight good on him styll for real tho💪🏽
skibidi ohio bro

Cancelled fight? Funny this used to be normal back in the day or guys could fight a few pounds under without the world being in shock. Shows you how much worse the fighter weight cuts have been to have this much worry.

never seen somebody over-cut so much weight. insane.

Rumour has it Volk is making the short notice flight to Brazil to fight Jean Silva at 145

Back