• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Will you order UFC 183?

robjenkins2

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Simple question, will this fight/card get your money. To me it's a no brainer, I would pay 60 bucks just for Silva vs Diaz alone, and this card is very good top to bottom. This could be the last time we see either Anderson or Nick, we truly don't know. An incredible match up imo, it's gonna be crazy. A no question buy, what say you?

I honestly don't care about this fight at all. Neither guy has won a fight in years and Nick is nothing but a sacrificial lamb to Anderson.

I'm going to buy either 184 or 185, not sure yet. Was going to be 184 for sure before Jacare/Romero and Mir/Bigfoot got taken off the card.

I'm going to pass on this one.

It's an awful card, I wake up around 5/6 anyway, will just wake up at 4.30 to catch the main event

Most stacked PPV in awhile. This event is a solid 8/10 just on paper. I can't wait for this event, but no I'll watch all the free stuff and then go to BWW to finish watching it, for free.

Yes, me and my friends already decided were chipping for this fight.

Excellent card imo, not sure where all the bitching is coming from.

Won't be ordering it though, just gonna go watch it at the bar like I normally do.

Most of these responses just further remind me what spoiled crybabies fans MMA fans are lol smh

Nah i work on saturday nights so i never watch the events.

Most of these responses just further remind me what spoiled crybabies fans MMA fans are lol smh

Reminds me of that show on MTV "Sweet 16" where the little shits would get a car and they would scream and cry "That's not the car I wanted!"

No, I only pay for Jones and Hendricks fights but I will definitely hit up the BWW half a mile from my place though.

Reminds me of that show on MTV "Sweet 16" where the little shits would get a car and they would scream and cry "That's not the car I wanted!"

Yep, we get to see every fight we want, and even legendary fights like this one. Hell we get to see stars of the sport on free cable tv, and we still bitch and complain, it's sickening.

I honestly don't care about this fight at all. Neither guy has won a fight in years and Nick is nothing but a sacrificial lamb to Anderson.

JJ6z3.jpg

lol @ paying for this card, the SB the next day doesn't even have a PPV fee.

Gonna be watching at a bar tho i'm sure, hoping to see Silva get bottle gif'd

I buy every PPV, but it's not a particularly good card IMO. If I only bought a few a year I definitely wouldn't be buying this one.

Back