Will You Give Credit When it's Due?

Specifically with the main event.

Both fighters have no excuses going in. They are seemingly healthy, happy, and on point.

Barring any controversial decisions, the winner of
this fight should be credited with a formidable win.

Please don't be a causal and make excuses for your fighter.

Holly, Alexei, Anthony, and Donny gonna rock this tonight.

P.S. Eat balls casuals.
You already know what's going to happen so stop pretending like you're post will change any of that. Lol. There will be lots of excuses threads all the way around.

I dislike McGregor for multiple reasons, but I find myself having to discredit him and explain why he's not the best To my casual friends and I find myself thinking and talking about him too much because of this and that's when I think it borders into hate.

I'm quite neutral, didn't miss him when he was gone. I think when I really consider it, I don't hate him, I dislike him. But I hate what his fans and the UFC become when he's fighting.
Succinct, honest analysis. Thought it possible I was one of a very few here who didnt assume nuthugger status when a prominent fighter was approaching an event. I love watching him fight but think he's an absolute tool as a human being from witnessing his public behavior - but at the end of the day, what he does has no bearing on my life.

You already know what's going to happen so stop pretending like you're post will change any of that. Lol. There will be lots of excuses threads all the way around.

It's like clockwork; the excuses are flying on cue.
Fixed fight, dive, etc.

Cerrone got owned. Watch the replay.

Will you ever prove the space ex car launch was fake?

So many conspiracy threads about Donald taking a dive, paid off, etc. Rewatch the fight, casuals.

Conor was prepared and executed.

He easily won a fight he was supposed to easily win.

Back