Media Will we see Greg Hardy in the UFC again?

The UFC puts a disgraced, woman beating, ex-NFL player that was kicked out of the league on the UFC's first ESPN card and he loses because he is disqualified. If Dana has any sense he will not be with the UFC going forward

That shit will make headlines.

Dana loves headlines.

Hardy will probably be back.

He learned from Jon Jones fans that people only remember the opponent getting KO'd, and forget the cheating part.

Great fight by Hardy.

He showed enough to indicate that he's still a decent prospect. But he's an idiot for throwing that knee.

I think the more experienced fighter baited it out of someone relatively new to the sport.

Let him fight another 3-1 guy with shit cardio. Why not. He seems to have an entertaining personality.

He showed he's an unskilled fighter who couldn't even beat the sacrificial man with a Tim Sylvia body

The young "lady" in your AV is dancing around her office because she knows she does not belong there.
She’s dancing around in your head because she rents space there for free.

I hope so, hes not the first to get DQed and wont be the last in the ufc, not sure why such overreaction holy fuck... he was putting on a show and isnt a boring ass fighter, we have plenty of those. Stop taking this shit to heart, accidents happen, ask Cat Zingano just recently.

Hardy didn’t impress me in the slightest. He has power but a shitty gas tank and looked clueless on his back. I don’t see the big prospect that some other people may see...

Im thinking crowder will be gone before the week is out.

She’s dancing around in your head because she rents space there for free.
Yes, free...the only thing she, and the people who vote for, can afford. She is actually pretty irrelevant, and also great for the GOP. She makes people like you look as crazy as you are.

<{poor?}>

Yes, free...the only thing she, and the people who vote for, can afford. She is actually pretty irrelevant, and also great for the GOP. She makes people like you look as crazy as you are.

<{poor?}>
You just attacked me and made fun of the poor but we look crazy? Cute.

definitely (unfortunately). a guy they can promote to the football fans on ESPN, and a guy who could help prop up a seriously weak HW division. they're going to give him a lot of latitude.

Paul Daley says probubaly not

Back