Media Will we see Greg Hardy in the UFC again?

mallen7272

Shooper
@Brown
Reaction score
The bad reputation already and now this?

ShowyColdJaeger-size_restricted.gif
SelfishFirmGiraffe-size_restricted.gif
PaltryGiddyFlickertailsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Of course. Dana loves him.

1 loss by DQ dana sees another jon jones in the making...

He showed enough to indicate that he's still a decent prospect. But he's an idiot for throwing that knee.

Not gonna lie I was enjoying the fight til the dq, so I do hope we see Greg hardy again

This just adds to the scumbag image he has. People will tune in for the reason they did now - to see him lose

The UFC puts a disgraced, woman beating, ex-NFL player that was kicked out of the league on the UFC's first ESPN card and he loses because he is disqualified. If Dana has any sense he will not be with the UFC going forward

Make sure to put him up against an even worse fighter. can't believe he looked that bad against that dude.

Lol ofc we will. People will want to see him fight again now for sure.

wouldnt be surprised if he gets walking papers

I wanna see him again didn’t look bad just made a dummy mistake on a stupid rule

Yes he'll be back, this doesn't matter, its just going to generate more drama/controversy which is a good thing for UFC, as Eric Bishoff once said "controversy creates cash". Also remember Jones was DQed early in his career, shit happens in a fight. Hardy still has the name value and he can play a heel now instead of trying to win fans over.

Back