Will we ever see Rhonda again?

Huge loss to the company. Ronda's outreach is still unparalleled. If you compare Ronda and Conor on Google Trends, you'll see Conor doesn't come even close to Ronda at her peak.
Thats really gonna cut into the paycheques of 99% of the roster. Damn. The owners were just about to start sharing the wealth, too.

I hope I never see her again

I dont even think wwe is a possibility for her anymore. She tried to strike with Amanda.. Lmao

you can be sure uncle Dana has a private jet ready for her little princess this time
DW sacrificed Ronda to make buku dollars.

If he really cares about her he would have fed her cans until her confidence came back.

After the HH beatdown ....... pillow

Ronda-Rousey-Purple-Pillow.jpg

Now....... mattress?

images

Is she done with the cameras / media?

Discuss

I hope to see her back in the Octagon sooner rather than later. She needs to get NEW skills, which means switching camps. That's imperative.

Are there seriously no photos of her exit this time around?

Was a quick exit out of the arena part of the game plan?

After the 2nd or 3rd hard shot Nunes landed, I knew right then, that's pretty much the last time we've seen Ronda anywhere near an Octagon. As soon as she stepped foot out of the cage, those were obviously her last steps in and or around an Octagon.

C'mon man, she hid for a year and a half after Holly shattered her entire existence, what in the bloody hell do you think's gonna happen after the 2nd time, but even worse this time? Let's use some common sense. Let her fade into oblivion, and let us all enjoy MMA, without the white knights, and the over zealous Ronda defenders that literally ruined this site, and made it impossible to have a non biased discussion about her.

I for one would love to see her get knocked out again.

Overhyped and now found out completely in front of the world and yet some people still banging on about her being the GOAT....

I think - and hope - that we do. I celebrated her first loss, but this almost makes me feel kind of bad for her. She's like one more loss away from becoming a jobber. I want her to switch camps, improve her game, and then come back and start kicking ass again and prove everyone wrong.

I think - and hope - that we do. I celebrated her first loss, but this almost makes me feel kind of bad for her. She's like one more loss away from becoming a jobber. I want her to switch camps, improve her game, and then come back and start kicking ass again and prove everyone wrong.
she lacks of skill material

and mental toughness for that

Dana can hand-pick her opponents. The female friendly media will hype her until the day she retires. Dana can find three or four top ten opponents for her to beat and she can be a co-main fighter for several years without fighting anyone who would be a threat.

Back