Reaction score
After the HH beatdown ....... pillow

Ronda-Rousey-Purple-Pillow.jpg

Now....... mattress?

images

Is she done with the cameras / media?

Discuss

Nope

Edit: Wait... you structured this poorly and theres multiple conflicting questions let me try again

No
??
Yes

Huge loss to the company. Ronda's outreach is still unparalleled. If you compare Ronda and Conor on Google Trends, you'll see Conor doesn't come even close to Ronda at her peak.

We will not see her fighting in a cage again.

she's done I think.

I hope she's been smart with her money and maybe she can be a coach at her gym or something.

either that or she accepts her fate and becomes a journeyman fighter, but I don't see that happening.

As far as the media hype and acting stuff, I think that's definitely over.

WWE could be the wild card here.

she's done I think.

I hope she's been smart with her money and maybe she can be a coach at her gym or something.

either that or she accepts her fate and becomes a journeyman fighter, but I don't see that happening.

As far as the media hype and acting stuff, I think that's definitely over.

WWE could be the wild card here.

She should definitely coach striking at Glendale, boxing in particular

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I see a lot of psychotherapy in her future. She was a vulnerable girl who created a fake tough girl persona that got shattered to pieces.

Huge loss to the company. Ronda's outreach is still unparalleled. If you compare Ronda and Conor on Google Trends, you'll see Conor doesn't come even close to Ronda at her peak.

True, but I haven't seen any evidence her bigger google trending transferred in to more gross sales, let alone net profit for the company.

How do their PPV numbers compare?
Im pretty sure that main stream outreach is a much bigger thing than just PPV numbers. Let me know when Conor is in a movie with a cast like Expendables 3.

That was so great, hope she comes back thinking being stronger and gets beat up again

Im pretty sure that main stream outreach is a much bigger thing than just PPV numbers. Let me know when Conor is in a movie with a cast like Expendables 3.
So publicity is more important than money? :)

She's done I think. She's a mentally broken fighter.

She's done. There's no doubt in my mind. I felt embarrassed for her last night.

I see a lot of psychotherapy in her future. She was a vulnerable girl who created a fake tough girl persona that got shattered to pieces.
With that psycho mother of hers not hard to imagine why.

you can be sure uncle Dana has a private jet ready for her little princess this time

I hope we do, with a better camp behind her. Got nothing against her.

Back