Will we ever know how good Bones really was?

I love how you accuse others from another era of being on roids and giving Jones credit for beating them, yet don't acknowledge that Jones himself is on roids. Double standard.
Of course he's on gear. All of them are.

Derp

Of course he's on gear. All of them are.

Derp

Then why make the differentiation? Why not just say that he beat the old guard? Why not mention him being on it too if they are? Only after I pointed out your double standard. Derp for sure.

Then why make the differentiation? Why not just say that he beat the old guard? Why not mention him being on it too if they are? Only after I pointed out your double standard. Derp for sure.
Because there's this thing called usada now

The era's are different.

He didn't have an unfair advantage when he went on his best run.

You're both missing my point and adding things im not saying. The derps on you

Bones is the pinnacle of mma. I shit on him just as much as anyone. Used to be a big fan until the Rashad fight. He just came off like a complete bitch the entire time. The fake Christian shit annoys me too. I honestly wish the failed PED tests never happened tho. His legacy is permanently stained. I think he becomes champ with or without juice. Would he be as dominant? Doubtful. But he’s still the best fighter LHW has ever seen and that’s saying a lot. He’s a great fighter with or without juice. I just wish he wasn’t such a piece of shit human being that makes it impossible to root for.

Pride and early UFC was steroid era.
I just mean pre-usada

So in other words he was beating more experienced fighters who were as juiced if not more than he was.

Nowadays.....yeah the pulsing stuff is weak shit especially since he's so far beyond the lhw's of this moment

- He was a cheater, and so was everybody else.
- His division was packed with killers, he cleared it and now we can only hope for a newcomer to surprise us.
- He doesn't want to move to HW because any fight at HW either sides have a puncher's chance to end it all, HW is at the same time the crappiest and the hardest division to tame.
- Jones biggest flaw is being completely screwed up on the head, but as a fighter he does have a solid game tactic.
- He could fight DC 5 times more without being close to lose, but he's comfy defeating DC 1.5 times around.

Back