Will we ever know how good Bones really was?

TitoGod

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I was first on the anti jones bandwagon, but never disputed his skills. I just never liked the dude, my right as a fan. I was looking at other fights for him to take since this one is obviously a joke, but there’s not another one on the roster at lhw any better. He will go down as the goat and anyone who argues will just be a hater ( like me) , but with him going into his prime with nothing in his division (rn) will we ever really know just how good he was?

FXA9Fa2.png

He was destroying legends within 5 years of training

So before he was close to peaking in his early 20s, he was kicking the shit out of grown men in their prime in the steroid era

How is Santos a joke? He is a dangerous fighter!

IMO he poses more of a threat than Jones last two bouts!

29-28 over Stephan Bonnar

That was his natty peak. Everything else, pulse

Dudes a fucking cheater what are you on about?

It ends there.

Did I miss him announcing his retirement? Why are you talking in past tense?

Depends on how many times he wants to lap the division cause the real challenge is at Heavyweight... where he might be just as dominant... just hope we get to find out.

29-28 over Stephan Bonnar

That was his natty peak. Everything else, pulse

You're a total idiot...jones was just starting out...no amount of steroids is going to help jones getting a bigger reach, or make him taller or make him a better wrestler...these are skills he's developed...steroids or no steroids have any impact.

You're a total idiot...jones was just starting out...no amount of steroids is going to help jones getting a bigger reach, or make him taller or make him a better wrestler...these are skills he's developed...steroids or no steroids have any impact.

No. You’re the idiot for thinking my post about that very random and specific fight being his ceiling based on nothing at all was a serious estimation that it warranted a scathing response.

Will we ever know how good Bones really was?

UnhappySorrowfulKusimanse-small.gif

no amount of steroids is going to help jones getting a bigger reach, or make him taller or make him a better wrestler...these are skills he's developed...

...height and reach are skills he's developed?

Obviously very good, top 10, won't really know since we haven't seen him clean yet

he is the greatest in ring/cage fighter this sport has ever seen.

What more do you want???

View attachment 606739

He was destroying legends within 5 years of training

So before he was close to peaking in his early 20s, he was kicking the shit out of grown men in their prime in the steroid era

I love how you accuse others from another era of being on roids and giving Jones credit for beating them, yet don't acknowledge that Jones himself is on roids. Double standard.

Back