Will UFC 202: McGregor-Diaz II breat the ppv buy rate record?

Will UFC 202 become the biggest selling PPV in UFC history?

• Total voters

mattandbenny

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
So the current record is 1.6 million for UFC 100. Will this weekends fight break the record for ppv buys?

Nope. McGregor's stock has gone down since the loss. It will still sell, but it's not even as compelling as the first fight.

I say no just because it is a fight for nothing no belt no contention.

Give me 10 mins an Ill let you know..
0914-00487-001b1.jpg

Last time was a short notice fight and it did 1.6 mil. Conor's stock hasn't dropped at all. The first fight on youtube has 2.5 million views. People will wanna see revenge or want to see Conor lose again. It does 1.4-1.7 mil buys.

Why do people care sooo much about PPV numbers and etc?

Am I missing something here?

So the current record is 1.6 million for UFC 100. Will this weekends fight break the record for ppv buys?

conor holds the record, not brock. Different opinions from different experts. Many seem to disagree. But anyone who thinks that this fight isn't going to break every record there are not thinking clearly.

I'll be surprised if it does 1 million. Why watch a fight you already know whats gonna happen? Not like first fight was close. Conor got handled on feet and on the ground.

It will get close.

Easily over a million. Those denying that are delusional. You can see the number of views it gets on YT compared to the others.

I voted no. Conor is more concentrated on fighting this time and isn't doing the normal promo he does. It will still do over a million, but if they promo'd it right it could have done a lot more.

Conor is a draw, but his stock isn't what it once was. And if he loses again we could see one of the most rapid declines in sports history.

Conor is a draw, but his stock isn't what it once was. And if he loses again we could see one of the most rapid declines in sports history.

Lol please. Dude tweeted a fake retirement and the sports world went fucking crazy.

He's bigger than ever.

Less than a million probably.

Back