Will Trump be the first President to go to prison?

What happened to the POTConfederacy? That dude may have done a piece.

We need to add prison sentences to the checks and balances systems...

For example, when elected, presidents should start off with a mandatory 10 year prison sentence that begins when their term ends. Like a 10 point must system in boxing.

And so during a President’s term, they can reduce their sentence by fulfilling their promises and as long as they fulfill their promises, then they don’t gotta worry about getting locked up.

This should be the next step... the evolution in our democracy

Start writing the movie script now.

What? There has never been a candidate or president who’s entire history was scoured by fbi. Investigations. Corrupting his presidency with false stories
In the news for over 3 years. None true. But you have dirt on Biden and social media and the media sensors that?
The guy is the cleanest president we’ve ever had.

I wish you all had the same standards for bush, Clinton’s and Obama as you do for trump.
Then we could really get somewhere.

The majority is party or die and if the party that’s has never done anything for them wins all is well.

If ever president was held under that microscope and dug into potential misdoings all of the ones I mentioned would be found guilty for crimes up to treason.

Biden actually had ties to Russia and China and took millions of dollars from those places.
look at our trade deals with China under Biden and what came out. That was “Russian misinformation”

I wish when my wife found tits on my phone I could use the Russian moms information narrative.
as I didn’t give her the phone to look at.

What? There has never been a candidate or president who’s entire history was scoured by fbi. Investigations. Corrupting his presidency with false stories
In the news for over 3 years. None true. But you have dirt on Biden and social media and the media sensors that?
The guy is the cleanest president we’ve ever had.

I wish you all had the same standards for bush, Clinton’s and Obama as you do for trump.
Then we could really get somewhere.

The majority is party or die and if the party that’s has never done anything for them wins all is well.

If ever president was held under that microscope and dug into potential misdoings all of the ones I mentioned would be found guilty for crimes up to treason.

Biden actually had ties to Russia and China and took millions of dollars from those places.
look at our trade deals with China under Biden and what came out. That was “Russian misinformation”

I wish when my wife found tits on my phone I could use the Russian moms information narrative.
as I didn’t give her the phone to look at.

lol the dude has been cheating everyone for years, any way any time he could. Clinton was pretty scummy, yes, but when was he in office again? Right now we’re talking about the sitting President’s behavior. That’s all that relevant.

If he does, it's going to be one of the states that prosecutes him, not the federal government.

lol the dude has been cheating everyone for years, any way any time he could. Clinton was pretty scummy, yes, but when was he in office again? Right now we’re talking about the sitting President’s behavior. That’s all that relevant.

what behavior? I said treat all presidents the same.
Nobody has been treated like trumpnfrom enldless investigations that turned up nothing.

this went on for almost his entire presidency. Then the media mumbles whoops for a second. Then onto again racism, sexism. You are all victims and you can never get ahead in this world. But joe Biden will save you.
and systemic racism. Had a black president and now a black Vice President (which will be 12-16 years). but no minorities can do anything except them. As you are held back. But not us though.
A whole lot of nothing in his 50 years and vice presidency.

people thought change meant a lifetime political screw with 50 years of government work doing nothing.
And has tens of millions of dollars from that.

elite brainwashing as scary as it is I am very impressed that the media and especially social media forms people’s opinions as fact.

and now people are for what can even be broadcasted. If they view it as not true without any basis then you can’t see it and it is declared not true.

Free speech is absolutely fucked. And so many are loving it. it’s a sci fo novel at its finest.

Sorry for typos and auto corrects. I’m on my phone and that shot just happens.

Doubt it. Doesn’t seem like a good idea and Biden likely wouldn’t be interested if he is trying to unite the country.

going to prison for making America Great.
The democrats are crossing every line possible in their denial and ignorance.
I hope they get embarrassed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back