Will they finally cut Leonard Garcia after Max stomps him?

why do you guys shit on this guy? he has a great chin and goes out there to put on a show. Yeah hes not exceptional but hes entertaining as hell in a throwback kind of way. If you want to watch a technical master go watch gsp lay on top of a guy for 5 rounds, ill take leonard over him any day.

yes because the only 2 fighters in the Ufc are Leonard Garcia and Gsp

I remember reading somewhere he got cut after his last loss. This would definitely put a stamp on it.

why do you guys shit on this guy? he has a great chin and goes out there to put on a show. Yeah hes not exceptional but hes entertaining as hell in a throwback kind of way. If you want to watch a technical master go watch gsp lay on top of a guy for 5 rounds, ill take leonard over him any day.

I want him cut because I don't honestly think he has earned a victory since Jens Pulver, he has had exciting fights and a good career but should be 0-9-1 in his last 10 fights. Even if you grant him his poor choice victories he is only 3-6-1 in his last 10.

Lorenzo won't cut Garcia because the dude likes to WARRRR!!!!

I agree his performances are substandard but he is a crowd pleaser. The UFC needs guys like him to stay alive.

You're absolutely right, without mid-level brawlers (I love Garcia, but he simply is not UFC caliber) the world's largest mma organization will simply up and die. Jesus, I get what you're saying but reign that shit in.

damn am i the only one that likes leonard even tho most decisions were bogus?? i don't want him to lose but i think he might :(

I'm actually kind of interested in this matchup. Chances are Leonard gets his ass kicked for 3 rounds, but if he actually decides to use his BJJ Black Belt for once, he could take advantage of Holloway's greenness on the ground.

I'm actually kind of interested in this matchup. Chances are Leonard gets his ass kicked for 3 rounds, but if he actually decides to use his BJJ Black Belt for once, he could take advantage of Holloway's greenness on the ground.

Come on son, he got that BJJ ranking from Greg Jackson. His grappling is weak. If he is a blackbelt, this guy has to be the worst ever. I ranking also states he is a brown belt (a really questionable ranking I might add)

Come on son, he got that BJJ ranking from Greg Jackson. His grappling is weak. If he is a blackbelt, this guy has to be the worst ever. I ranking also states he is a brown belt (a really questionable ranking I might add)

Most of his wins are by submission, to be exact, he has 3 times more submission wins than he does KO and Decision wins.
But ever since he beat Takaya, he's been obsessed with standing and banging, so we never see the fact that he has a fairly solid top game.

Back