Will they finally cut Leonard Garcia after Max stomps him?

Evangelion

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I seriously hope so. That would be his fourth loss in a row and his two wins since 2009 are his fights with Jung and Phan(two fights he clearly lost).

They've tried giving him lower level fws and he looks even worse. It's time to let him go slay air on the regional circuit.

considering the level of competition garcia has fought through his career, and the camp he comes from he really is terrible. can lead a horse to water and but you can't make it drink.

max is new breed brah, this is going to be a one sided curb stomping.

I think they looked carefully for someone who has no chance of losing... for a reason.

Put the pink paper in the printer UFC secretary, and get ready to hit print.

Leonard will get dominated for 3 rounds and win by split decision.

I seriously hope so. That would be his fourth loss in a row and his two wins since 2009 are his fights with Jung and Phan(two fights he clearly lost).

They've tried giving him lower level fws and he looks even worse. It's time to let him go slay air on the regional circuit.

I agree his performances are substandard but he is a crowd pleaser. The UFC needs guys like him to stay alive.

I think they will have to.

If (when) he loses, he will have arguably lost his last 11 fights.

Hopefully Holloway gets a KO or TKO.

He had the best fight in the world against korean zombie and is always entertaining. Why would you want him cut?

Leonard won't be able to steal a decision this time.

The winner by split decision.......LEONARD GARCIA.

I think I'm the only one who thinks he beats Holloway.. The guys only 21 and Garcia isn't stupid he just loves to throw. I think he will expose Holloways ground game that people seem to of forgotten.

Garcia has this. I just hope my dubs is gone by then so I can bet some vcash!

I don't care who wins but I enjoy watching Leonard wing away punches. I would be fine if they didn't cut him after the loss. He's a low third gatekeeper. What's not to like?

why do you guys shit on this guy? he has a great chin and goes out there to put on a show. Yeah hes not exceptional but hes entertaining as hell in a throwback kind of way. If you want to watch a technical master go watch gsp lay on top of a guy for 5 rounds, ill take leonard over him any day.

I agree his performances are substandard but he is a crowd pleaser. The UFC needs guys like him to stay alive.

no they don't. The Ufc has literally almost 200 exciting fighters(that doesn't even include Sf fighterS) and a lot of them are actually good fighters.

Look at his record again, he should be 0-10 always with those foolish Split Decisions

Back