• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Will the fact that he was always a paper champ haunt DC?

Neither Cormier nor any smart person give a shit about what idiots think, and only idiots like you, the most retarded type, think he is a paper champ.
Why is he always mentioning Jones then? DC knows.

DC thinks we can forget about the Jones saga by beating Stipe. But Stipe is going to knock him out cold.

Neither Cormier nor any smart person give a shit about what idiots think, and only idiots like you, the most retarded type, think he is a paper champ.

Do you even know what a paper champ is? DC fits the description as well as anyone. Maybe you don't think the term "paper champ" shoul;d be a thing. But DC is a paper champ going by what it means

when did carl Lewis say anything close to that? If he admitted anything like that it would be huge news; not something some guy on Sherdog said.

how old are you? 18? because it was huge news in the late 90's and early 2000's

The champion is supposed to be #1 but I don't think there is a person out there who thinks DC is #1 above Jones or that he is the true undisputed champion of that division.

DC has lost to Jones twice and has only retained the belt because Jones has fucked up. Has he performed his championship duties well? Absolutely. He has defended the belt and walks and talks like a champion but ultimately I think even DC knows that he is just taking care of another man's belt, a man whom he lost to twice.

This is why DC is so adamant in wanting to beat Stipe. I don't think DC took this fight for the money at all. He took this fight because he knew if he beats Stipe and becomes the first ever unified Heavyeweight champion people will forget about the Jones saga which will continue to haunt his legacy.

Thoughts?

It will be an ego issue for sure. But his own accomplishments will help him through it. Olympian. HW Grand Prix winner (that Big Foot ko). UFC champion. Fox commentator. Worthy husband and father.

Jones is just a boosted fighter with a tarnished legacy currently going on a twitter rant of seventeen messages comparing another UFC fighter to his dick.

I bet Jones will be way more haunted than DC.

But a real champion first has to beat the champion which DC has failed to do twice. DC may defend but he's not defending the real undisputed belt which he never won.

Must suck for DC.
Pretty sure at the moment life sucks way worse for Bones.

Do you even know what a paper champ is? DC fits the description as well as anyone. Maybe you don't think the term "paper champ" shoul;d be a thing. But DC is a paper champ going by what it means

Do you know what a paper champ is? Who’s the non-paper LHW champion?

Reality is it could be anyone that jones defended the title against, because he has cheated in every single one of his fights.

Pretty sure at the moment life sucks way worse for Bones.
And mark my words, that chick will eventually marry Jon and then quickly divorce him, so as to take him for every part of 80% of his money to avenge the infidelity and public embarrassment she has endured.

It's like Bonds, there will always be the asterisks next to his name, but nobody forgets how dominant he was. Those losses to Jones aren't on the record, but I sure as fuck am never going to forget about Jones kicking the shit out of him...twice.

Really? I admittedly hate baseball but when I think of Bonds I think drug cheat. I don’t even imagine him as a player.

I don’t think of Jones as a fighter. Just a cheater it POS. Like lance Armstrong.

It will be an ego issue for sure. But his own accomplishments will help him through it. Olympian. HW Grand Prix winner (that Big Foot ko). UFC champion. Fox commentator. Worthy husband and father.

Jones is just a boosted fighter with a tarnished legacy currently going on a twitter rant of seventeen messages comparing another UFC fighter to his dick.

DC is FAR more emotional then Jones (who seems like a sociopath) and it is VERY clear to anyone that watches him that the Jones loses drive him crazy. Jones should be haunted by his mistakes far more then DC. But i don't think Jones gives a fuck or thinks he did anything wrong. DC is a mess any time he is asked about Jones beating him.

There is a reason he is going after Stipe. He does not see himself as legit LHW champ. And with Jones gone, no matter who he beats at LHW that wont change for him

Last edited:

Cormier is the guy that goo goo gooed live on the idiot box after he talked shit and got his head knocked into next week. He has to live with that.

you must be 18
no I was a small child at the time but he tested positive for ephedrine a stimulant found in standard over the counter cough syrup. Nothing like steroids. Comparing the two is absurd.

Why is he always mentioning Jones then? DC knows.

DC thinks we can forget about the Jones saga by beating Stipe. But Stipe is going to knock him out cold.

DC is a proud and honest guy, as he should be. He thinks he should be able to beat cheaters and prove a point. Reality is a little different though. Cheaters are too much ahead, and he can’t accept that.

Do you know what a paper champ is? Who’s the non-paper LHW champion?

Reality is it could be anyone that jones defended the title against, because he has cheated in every single one of his fights.

Sooooo...... You don't have a clue what a paper champ is?! DC is the champ on paper. But most (including himself) don't really think of him as the true champ. Only on paper do most people see him as champ.

And your last sentence makes it clear you don't know what a paper champ is.

Really? I admittedly hate baseball but when I think of Bonds I think drug cheat. I don’t even imagine him as a player.

I don’t think of Jones as a fighter. Just a cheater it POS. Like lance Armstrong.
If you don't watch baseball you don't have anything to compare it to. There was nothing like Bonds. In his prime, he was probably the most dominant athlete I've ever seen. He was cheating, but it was still like an adult playing against kids. Nobody has come close to replicating his stats (even all the other cheaters).

DC is a proud and honest guy, as he should be. He thinks he should be able to beat cheaters and prove a point. Reality is a little different though. Cheaters are too much ahead, and he can’t accept that.

OR... He knows that everyone juices so he doesn't really care. It was always shocking how DC never made a big deal about Jones getting busted. Especially since DC is know to latch onto things that Jones fucks up on

Does the fact that Conor was the paper champ bother Conor?

That is a truly retarded thing to type...conor beat both guys that were the linear champions...he beat the man that beat the man...end of story...whether he defended the belts or not, doesn't take away the fact that he won 2 legit titles...he wasn't handed the title cause the champion got caught for juicing or arrested...he ko'd both guys...so very bad comparison....

DC is FAR more emotional then Jones (who seems like a sociopath) and it is VERY clear to anyone that watches him that the Jones loses drive him crazy. Jones should be haunted by his mistakes far more then DC. But i don't think Jones gives a fuck or thinks he did anything wrong. DC is a mess any time he is asked about Jones beating him.

There is a reason he is going after Stipe. He does not see himself as legit LHW champ. And with Jones gone, no matter who he beats that wont change for him

You’re reading into things, especially DC’s reactions right after both fights. In what state of mind do you believe Bones was when he took that Turinabol shot, knowing how high his chances were of getting caught?

You believe DC is more affected because he’s more genuine, while Jones is strangled with pride and can’t voice a believable apology when his life literally depends on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back