Will the bars be packed tonight like in the old days?

Too many UFC cards with no namers, it was better a few years ago

I've been hearing Detroit is shut down

I'm at a half empty bdubs in grand island Nebraska. Good energy tho.

First time I'm going to one in a long time, I'm sure there will be others like me.

I'd say there will be more there then usual.

Wild wings is fucking packed and its 2 hours from PPV. We got last table..wait list and shit now

The one I'm at has a full parking lot. Let's see how it is inside.

Like I always say when I see these threads, it's Saturday night, there's an NFL playoff game and a decent amount of college basketball and NBA. Unless you're at a shitty bar it should be decently packed UFC or no UFC lol.

I need to find these mystical empty bars sherdoggers go to on Saturday nights that are usually packed with sports.
Empty bar could also mean in a figurative sense that only one tv has the fights and 2 people are watching. Every other tv is basketball and football.

Packed parking lot here (eating across street from BWW). Gonna watch in comfort at home

It's weird actually a lot of old ufcs fans at my work came out of hiding never knew so many people were interested in this fight like I am

I never get it why people want the bars to be filled.
I would want some drinks and almost no people around me.

Better view, less morons screaming...

doubt it, DC is not a household name..in fact most casuals probably have absolutely no clue who he is

I never get it why people want the bars to be filled.
I would want some drinks and almost no people around me.

Better view, less morons screaming...

While that is ideal the problem is a lot of the bars stopped showing it entirely because that situation. For instance tonight I have to go to the Carolina ale house since brus room no longer shows ufc.

I am heading to Hooters tonight, and it is usually pretty empty for the UFC PPVs.

Like the old days...

old-boston-bar-scene.jpg

While that is ideal the problem is a lot of the bars stopped showing it entirely because that situation. For instance tonight I have to go to the Carolina ale house since brus room no longer shows ufc.

Ahh I do get that concept - the business thingy

Back