Will the bars be packed tonight like in the old days?

Charlestonboy

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
We got a super hyped, super advertised fight on tonight as well as playoffs.

Will they be packed? Kinda hope not since I'm going at 9 😊

You won't be getting in if you're going at 9. Ravens Steelers game will have it packed even if the fights don't

Like I always say when I see these threads, it's Saturday night, there's an NFL playoff game and a decent amount of college basketball and NBA. Unless you're at a shitty bar it should be decently packed UFC or no UFC lol.

I need to find these mystical empty bars sherdoggers go to on Saturday nights that are usually packed with sports.

Most of the places around me have stopped showing events, to include this one.

I could write a detailed, lengthy reply attributing it to injuries but I'm too lazy.

This one yeah most likely. When I use to watch most fights at the bars and it was packed I kinda hated it lol personally I would prefer it being a ghosttown but it could be funner with a packed house

If they are packed, it will be due to playoffs. Haven't seen a packed UFC event for years.

I was just by Buffalo Wild Wings by my mall and it looked packed with ppl out the door, gotta assume its a combo of UFC fans, NFL and whatever else is going on.

No. In the old days, bars got packed because of continuous excitement as the months passed on. This fight is just a flash in the pan of women and children's divisions/watered down cards.

The bar I go to always ends up full or beyond capacity. But that's probably just because we actually like MMA here in Canada

of course, the Steelers are playing.

The bar I go to always ends up full or beyond capacity. But that's probably just because we actually like MMA here in Canada
Yeah, here as well. The UFC must really leave the US because no one likes MMA there.

Yeah, but most of these FANS will complain when they see DC and Jones hug it out after the fight as they expect them to hate each other due to the feud

Havent seen anybody pack the wings and rings for UFC in a couple years. Seems most lost interest.

Forgot about playoff game. Now I'm thinking only 625k.

Back