Will Smith's kids are weird as hell

Yea I had forgot about that "situation." I'm not saying its smoking gun shit but that family is a little weird. The son wearing dresses and the daughter cutting herself makes me really wonder what is happening or has happened.

<KingstonFrown>

We need to find Will Smith and complete a CPS investigation (with no witnesses).

My fears have been confirmed with this And a few other things. He's at the heart of this.

<KingstonFrown>

We need to find Will Smith and complete a CPS investigation (with no witnesses).

My fears have been confirmed with this And a few other things. He's at the heart of this.

I have no idea but there are some clues that there is some strangeness with that family. The fact that its also a Hollywood family compounds the problem even more.

What's up with weird dads kissing their grown ass kids. Will smith, tom Brady. Kiss on the lips stops when your kids like what? 5 years old? After that it's weird as fuck.

To be honest, I feel like Will Smith is deep into Scientology or some weird Hollywood religion. I feel like he allows his kids to be part of that weird lifestyle because they're in it too.

While Tom Cruise and John Travolta got dragged through the dirt for Scientology, Will kind of skirted by, probably because he never claimed he was full on into Scientology, although him and Jada wanted to open up some weird school. Him and Jada are weird and into some weird sex stuff too.

Yeah, his image has definitely changed over the years. Back in the day he was Will Smith, All-American icon.

Now he's more like Will Smith, that guy who used to be really popular but now is just the patriarch of that weird family with the strange kids.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol she got 7000+ comments about her armpit hair. Why does someone else's grooming habits rile people up so much?

Willow Smith isn’t ashamed of her body hair, but the commenters on her social media have not been so kind.

“I used to look through my comments and be like ‘Oh my god, everyone’s saying I’m a lesbian,’ ” the 17-year-old revealed alongside her mom, Jada Pinkett Smith, and grandma, Adrienne Banfield-Joneson, on the latest episode of their Facebook Watch show Red Table Talk.
In 2016, Smith wrote on Instagram: “Why should I have to alter the natural state of my body to be seen as socially acceptable?” And in 2017, the “Whip My Hair” singer posted an Instagram video featuring her shooting a bow and arrow while revealing her underarm hair.

Asked by her mom why she doesn’t shave, Willow explained, “I mean I didn’t really make the decision not to shave, I just kind of didn’t shave. It takes too much time. I just want to get in the shower and get out of the shower.”

She added, “I’m going to be like my ancestors and just do what i need to do.”

That's rich coming from an under 20 yo billionaire. Lmaorofl what the fuck is the world coming to when we give irrelevance like this a platform..? <Lmaoo>:oops:

Worshipping the devil will get you some weird kids alright .

They grew up in hollywood, you couldn't imagine what goes on in that scene. It's so nasty and fucked and weird I'm guessing. Is Normal.

That guy has the masculine good looks too. Like Arnold’s bastard kid.

Well tbf both kids posted itt are very good-looking.

Also lol at "oh I never really gave much thoughts to my armpit hair but of course I need to post a vid of me bowshooting wearing sleeveless cloathes for the whole world to see it".

Anyways, teens be weird, hollywood teens be FUBAR. Let's see what kind of weird shit they come up with in 10 years.

Armpit hair?
tenor.gif

His daughter likes to cut herself and grow her armpit hair out:

"After the tour and the promotion and all that, they wanted me to finish my album," she says. "I was just like, no, I'm not going to do that. After all of that settled down and it was a kind of lull, I was just listening to a lot of dark music and it was so crazy and I was just plunged into this black hole and I was like cutting myself."
https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...utting-herself-after-early-success/610651002/

His son likes to wear dresses:
View attachment 383915
View attachment 383917

Based on their names, Willow is named after Will Smith and Jaden is named after Jada Pinkett Smith. Is it a coincidence that Willow acts more boyish while Jaden is more girly? Too bad Uncle Phil's dead because sounds to me like these two need to go live with him in Bel Air. He's probably rolling over in his grave right now:
View attachment 383919

In other news...water is wet.

His wife is a bit of a nut job too. They probably get it from her. Smith seems to be the most sane in the family. Either he's relatively normal or he at least conceals his craziness well.

His wife is a bit of a nut job too. They probably get it from her. Smith seems to be the most sane in the family. Either he's relatively normal or he at least conceals his craziness well.
Your avatar always makes me think of Sasha Grey's incredible ass:

What's up with weird dads kissing their grown ass kids. Will smith, tom Brady. Kiss on the lips stops when your kids like what? 5 years old? After that it's weird as fuck.
You should never start to kiss kids on the lips to begin with.

Back