Will Smith's kids are weird as hell

It isn't surprising as I'm sure they are spoiled cunts.

When do you think those kids last mowed a lawn or weeded a garden?

I bet that dress wearing boy has never used power tools.

On the other hand it's too bad because, with America's crazy celebrity worship, it isn't like these kids can have anything that resembles a normal life.

Not all of them. His oldest son from his first wife is so normal that nobody even knows he exists. Trey's mom didn't want him anywhere near Hollywood or the music industry. You can clearly tell a difference between him and his siblings, Jaden and Willow.

They’re not actually weird. They’re just trying really hard to be weird.

The son grew up too rich in the age of social media with hundreds of thousands hanging on his every word. That can Kim Jong a lot of people into madness.

Cant be too surprised. They grew up with one of the most famous dads there is. They both know they will always live in their fathers shadow, no matter what they do. They both know they will always have millions of dollars with out even working for it.

Of course they are weird. They just both want to be edgy and "omg Im liek so unique, it totally means nothing to me that my family is worth 100s of millions"

Not all of them. His oldest son from his first wife is so normal that nobody even knows he exists. Trey's mom didn't want him anywhere near Hollywood or the music industry. You can clearly tell a difference between him and his siblings, Jaden and Willow.
Judging by this video, he seems incredibly normal:

Phillip Banks was an awesome tv Dad, gave me lots of lol's when I was younger

When James Avery auditioned for the part of Uncle Phil on Fresh Prince of Bel Air, he had no idea who Will Smith was. When he entered the room, Smith had his feet on a table and his hat on sideways. Avery told him to put his feet down and turn around his hat. He got the part.

I just wish she had interesting friends like Paris:

article-2292696-18A106CB000005DC-320_634x478.jpg

That guy has the masculine good looks too. Like Arnold’s bastard kid.

Yea, you have a boy wearing dresses and a girl who cuts herself. Usually when you see someone cutting themselves its because they have suffered some serious trauma in their life, like child abuse, molestation, and other nasty things. I'm not saying that's the case but with Hollywood you have to ask what's going on behind closed doors.
willow-smith-lies-in-bed-with-shirtless-moises-arias-see-the-pic.jpg

Nothing to see here.
Then again, who am I to see the truth if my eyes aren't real?

<seedat>

Weird would be an understatement. Wouldn’t it be hilarious if one of them just came up with the cure for cancer or something like that out of nowhere? We would all have to eat a big shitty crow.

willow-smith-lies-in-bed-with-shirtless-moises-arias-see-the-pic.jpg

Nothing to see here.
Then again, who am I to see the truth if my eyes aren't real?

<seedat>

Yea I had forgot about that "situation." I'm not saying its smoking gun shit but that family is a little weird. The son wearing dresses and the daughter cutting herself makes me really wonder what is happening or has happened.

Weird would be an understatement. Wouldn’t it be hilarious if one of them just came up with the cure for cancer or something like that out of nowhere? We would all have to eat a big shitty crow.
I find that to have an extremely low probability level.

As weird as she is she's still a very beautiful girl. She could probably be a model if she wanted.

And before the Chris Hansen gifs start rolling out she's legal.

To be honest, I feel like Will Smith is deep into Scientology or some weird Hollywood religion. I feel like he allows his kids to be part of that weird lifestyle because they're in it too.

While Tom Cruise and John Travolta got dragged through the dirt for Scientology, Will kind of skirted by, probably because he never claimed he was full on into Scientology, although him and Jada wanted to open up some weird school. Him and Jada are weird and into some weird sex stuff too.

Back