• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Will small cage hamper Miocic's chances vs. Cormier?

Right because you make a guy who's ranked in top 10 P4P, a two-weight world champion, and who had already KO'd Stipe stiff in 3 minutes and was winning the 2nd fight until he was finished wait.

Please keep impressing Sherdog with your knowledge.
DC is a major cheater. Fence grabs, towel grabs and eye pokes causing serious eye damage. No wonder Stipe lost the first fight, he couldnt see anymore.

DC doesn't deserve to be anywhere near a TS right now. Big Frank should be fighting for the strap.
Why's that? DC has only ever lost to Stipe at heavyweight and he beat Stipe the first time. Who would you give DC for his retirement fight if not Stipe?

Why's that? DC has only ever lost to Stipe at heavyweight and he beat Stipe the first time. Who would you give DC for his retirement fight if not Stipe?

Brock Lesnar?

Right because you make a guy who's ranked in top 10 P4P, a two-weight world champion, and who had already KO'd Stipe stiff in 3 minutes and was winning the 2nd fight until he was finished wait.

Please keep impressing Sherdog with your knowledge.
He lost twice to LHW champ. Only a former HW champ. And Francis KO's him

Doubt it’ll be a small cage .....Self entitled Stipe wants his own way again..... can’t see how he has fans

Cormier was going to lose a decision in the second fight even if he survived the fourth

it's possible that could of been the case my man. But Cormier was up 2-1 on all three scorecards going into the 4th so if he would of lost the 4th it would of been a tough 5th. I think DC was fading tho.

He lost twice to LHW champ. Only a former HW champ. And Francis KO's him

The LHW champ was the greatest fighter on the planet regardless of weight (and who was on PEDs) and the other loss was to who many claim is the greatest HW fighter on the planet. I'd say he's earned his spot in history as well as another shot at the belt.

The LHW champ was the greatest fighter on the planet regardless of weight (and who was on PEDs) and the other loss was to who many claim is the greatest HW fighter on the planet. I'd say he's earned his spot in history as well as another shot at the belt.
We just wanna see him KTFO for being entitled. Stipe can do it but it's not as violent as Ngannou

I think Miocic will KO Cormier quickly regardless of the cage.

In the first fight he underestimated Cormier's KO chances. In the second, he overestimated Cormier's chances. I think this time he'll be more aggressive and heavier. Cormier also needs to protect his body in this fight.

A quick KO is incoming.

No he still beats him. Body shots are a lock to beat DC, now knowing this he'll be aiming for it from the start. I predict a 2nd or 3rd round finish from Stipe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlymb9904
Back