Will Sasso on Lex Fridman

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

fight-steven-seagal.gif

Originally, I watched Susie Q for Amy Jo Johnson. Now, whenever I rewatch it, I still watch it for Amy Jo Johnson, but the best part hands down is when Will Sasso shows up.

That "probable cause" line is still brilliant :D

Originally, I watched Susie Q for Amy Jo Johnson. Now, whenever I rewatch it, I still watch it for Amy Jo Johnson, but the best part hands down is when Will Sasso shows up.

Only watched that clip for Amy Jo Johnson..

He seems better in sketch or TV than movies, tbh.

Yeah he is funniest in small doses. Character parts in movies rather than leading roles. I don't think he'd be able to carry a movie like Sandler or Will Ferrell.

His Mountie character was the only funny thing in Super Troopers 2. if you have ever spent time around any French Canadians, you will appreciate how Sasso nails their accent and mannerisms.

Last edited:
Whoa what happened to Sasso's hair? I always remembered him with a receding widow's peak. It's not a lot of hair but I didn't expect the horseshoe.

Nice. Totally forgot about that one. Used to watch it on Disney Channel so I could perv out on Amy Jo Johnson.

lol. always thought she was that other chick...

Only watched that clip for Amy Jo Johnson..

twin-peaks-thumbs-up.gif

I like lex but I can't make it through his podcast most of the time

Yeah, I don't know that I've ever made it more than 10 minutes, even when it's a guest I really like. Not sure what the thing is with him, but whatever.

His Mountie character was the only funny thing in Super Troopers 2. if you have ever spent time around any French Canadians, you will appreciate how Sasso nails their accent and mannerisms.

Just to put it out there, part of this is because Sasso himself is Canadian.

Nice. Totally forgot about that one. Used to watch it on Disney Channel so I could perv out on Amy Jo Johnson.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Will Sasso was the GOAT of mad TV. Speaking of mad TV that show was the fucking bomb.

Back