International Tucker Carlson on Lex Fridman

I caught some of it.

Lex asked some pretty good follow ups, but didn't push hard enough. I only got like halfway through it.
like Lex said...you are one of those that cares more about the drama than the actual facts.

I caught some of it.

Lex asked some pretty good follow ups, but didn't push hard enough. I only got like halfway through it.
To be fair, Lex doesn’t really roll like that. It’s one of the reasons I like the guy. He won’t fight you over you believing some nonsense. He just lets you remain ignorant if you so choose.

Drama? Asking follow ups isn't drama LMAO
I find that this no tough questions criticism often happens when the guest is a person the listener simply hates and wants to see them grilled into embarrassment. Called the liar, a greedy egomaniac, a killer, maybe even an evil human being and so on. If you are such a listener, what you want is drama, not wisdom. In this case, this show is not for you.- Lex Friedman

I find that this no tough questions criticism often happens when the guest is a person the listener simply hates and wants to see them grilled into embarrassment. Called the liar, a greedy egomaniac, a killer, maybe even an evil human being and so on. If you are such a listener, what you want is drama, not wisdom. In this case, this show is not for you.- Lex Friedman

I don't want drama - I want answers to the things he's said and elaboration on the topics they are discussing.

Why is that so hard for you to comprehend?

Now that Tucker has apparently gone grocery shopping for the first time in his life, I hope he shares some hot takes on how to wisely choose a loaf of bread.
1*7MUgLtgR5BwKMBH-T58mdw.png

I listened to maybe the first third. It was ok.

I know how Lex runs his interviews so it wasn't a surprise.

The most annoying parts so far was Tucker's laugh. It's very high pitched and effeminate. I can deal with his fake bravado and opinions but could he please work on that laugh?

Name me other editorialists who are routinely pulled into the courtroom for the shit they write or say and then the only argument to get out of the mess is "oh, of course what I say is crap! Everyone with their head screwed on straight knows this!"
Rachel Maddow, the person doing the left wing version of the same show who gets paid $30 million/year to bullshit gullible viewers, according to her own defense, and the judge found that "a reasonable person would not believe what she says is factual".

After seeing Tuckers bit about shopping carts in Russia, I can't take him seriously, no matter what. He's a clown.

Edit: And besides that, Lex annoys the fuck out of me. He talks like he's about to fall asleep. I can't listen to him.

He does editorials. It’s not a new phenomenon. If you're turning on any MSM news outlet and not realizing you're listening to propaganda, you're the problem. He's news based entertainment, like any other example of current MSM.

But yet people like yourself take his word as gospel. “Election fraud “ was a joke to him, but you still took it serious

Back