• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Will Russians Have Work Visa's Cancelled?

What if day Cut all Russian fighters from all USA/nato country mma orgs. Ban all Russian mma orgs from broadcasting their events to USA/nato countries. Force all fighters from USA/nato countries to leave any Russian mma orgs they may belong to… so Kevin Lee can say goodbye to the big money he’s claiming that he’s gonna get from eaglefc.

Cut islam , yan, khamzat n send them from ufc champ contender to m1 can crusher. If fedor wants a final fight he can do it on eagle or m1 against a spoon fed jobber

What? Lmao. Didn't Biden ban travel a couple months ago from several nations? Or is it only Xenophobic when a Republican does it?

No idea, I'm not American. Your last administration did tend to target specific nationalities for travel bans if I remember correctly.

The point was that general citizens aren't typically targeted in geo politics, particularly in Western Democracies. Its not in keeping with the value system we're meant to uphold

this pos / clown must be prayinf for Yan to get his visa cancelled or even deployed, worst champ ever... even worse than Montano tbh a f*** coward
I kind of hope that the UFC learns from this and is more active in not letting fighters who were on the losing end of fight but got DQ'ed carry the belt for sustained periods of time.

If Aljo was clearly winning the fight, or if he was ready to rematch shortly after, I'd be less bothered by it. But with all things considered, he should have been stripped as soon as he wasn't able to book the rematch.

That said, I'm not letting Petr off the hook either. Ultimately this mess is on him. If they weren't able to book the rematch and needed to strip Aljo, they shouldn't let Petr be fighting for the title right away either. Hate to say it, but all of this considered, Sandhagen vs TJ should have been for the title.

No idea, I'm not American. Your last administration did tend to target specific nationalities for travel bans if I remember correctly.

The point was that general citizens aren't typically targeted in geo politics, particularly in Western Democracies. Its not in keeping with the value system we're meant to uphold

So you're making uneducated blanket statements because you feel like it.

Got it.

Thanks bud.

It's different when it's WAR. You are talking about regular peace time politics and not war politics. They've done it in the past and will do it again.

So you're making uneducated blanket statements because you feel like it.

Got it.

Thanks bud.

Maybe you shouldn't be so sensitive to people making political observations when you live in a 2 party system... Chances are people might have a different view to your own

And one might call it "uneducated" to blur the difference between travel bans targeting those from Muslim backgrounds due to campaign rhetoric vs. travel bans linked to public health advice during a global pandemic... Not quite like for like is it?

Got it

Maybe you shouldn't be so sensitive to people making political observations when you live in a 2 party system... Chances are people might have a different view to your own

And one might call it "uneducated" to blur the difference between travel bans targeting those from Muslim backgrounds due to campaign rhetoric vs. travel bans linked to public health advice during a global pandemic... Not quite like for like is it?

Got it

Relax little man. No one cares if you think other people are sensitive, or if you think you're intelligent, or about any of that.

I just gave you the facts. How you live with them is up to you.

You weirdos are all the same.

Relax little man. No one cares if you think other people are sensitive, or if you think you're intelligent, or about any of that.

I just gave you the facts. How you live with them is up to you.

You weirdos are all the same.

You actually gave me zero facts. You got irritable with a stranger online, made some passive aggressive remarks which I inverted and now you're trying to act dismissive to save face.

You do you

If I knew how to photoshop, I'd post a photo of Sterling wearing a Ukrainian Army uniform; alas...
@Captain Crunch28 @jitzmonkey
Aljo already there, trained, bling-bling ready, rifle at the ready. Only thing he needs to look out for is knees....
Sterling-1.jpg

Last edited:
Not likely.

Different thing is about new permits in EU/US, I think.
Will be nightmare to get.

No, especially with Dems in power. There's not going to be a xenophobic state reaction to Russian citizens. They aren't individually invading Ukraine
Lmao, what a clown. You probably think that Trump banning travel from China a couple years ago when the virus was in its early stages was racist.

Work and student visas? I doubt it.

Diplomatic visas? Yes.

No, especially with Dems in power. There's not going to be a xenophobic state reaction to Russian citizens. They aren't individually invading Ukraine
{<doc}

Oh yeah, I haven't seen any democrats screaming about Russians for the last half decade.

{<doc}

Oh yeah, I haven't seen any democrats screaming about Russians for the last half decade.

If you follow tennis, Medvedev (the top Russian player) at the Australian Open in January was boo'd and heckled every single match he played and then, when he started retaliating to the crowd, they blamed the booing on him. It was obviously largely influenced by Russian xenophobia.

Bellator Champion Amasov might be in Ukraine(was in Thailand for training camp but left), possibly be enlisted to fight.

If you follow tennis, Medvedev (the top Russian player) at the Australian Open in January was boo'd and heckled every single match he played and then, when he started retaliating to the crowd, they blamed the booing on him. It was obviously largely influenced by Russian xenophobia.
Hell, they consider it a sick burn to call someone Russian who has nothing to do with Russia.

I hope they cancle all Russian visas. That includes all the summer workers that come over.

Back