Will Rumble ever come back to the UFC?

legally they did. If it's a fair match we'll find out after BFC's PPV

There's no way they can match what the ufc makes. Their ppv won't be more than 25-30 because if it is, not many would buy and they won't have enough sales anyway.

he looks good at 205 but then again the ufc is the true test for any fighter lombard cro cop seemed unstoppable until they went to the ufc

if he wins a few more i think they'll bring him back

There's no way they can match what the ufc makes. Their ppv won't be more than 25-30 because if it is, not many would buy and they won't have enough sales anyway.

then I'm sure if Eddie had decent law team they expressed this. I'd imagine his current BFC contract is night and day compared to his previous. Hopefully we see Eddie in the UFC sooner than later.

and I totally agree. Bellator's PPV is getting under 50,000 buys. Wouldn't shock me to see 10-15k buys

then I'm sure if Eddie had decent law team they expressed this. I'd imagine his current BFC contract is night and day compared to his previous. Hopefully we see Eddie in the UFC sooner than later.

and I totally agree. Bellator's PPV is getting under 50,000 buys. Wouldn't shock me to see 10-15k buys

They did argue it but, Eddie had to accept it. They wouldn't have gone to court until the end of next year basically so it was fight for less or not fight until after they got through court. My point is Eddie got ripped off so no they didn't match. That's the only reason Bellator has Eddie.

I think as long as he keeps cashing decent cheques and keeps winning he will be happy where he is. He left the UFC with a bit of a chip on his shoulder and is a sought after commodity. As long as he keeps winning like he has (even if the quality of opponent drops) he will get strong interest from Bellator, WSOF and UFC when his contract expires and I would actually expect him to sign outside of the UFC.

haha chill out fanboy

D.J. Linderman, Jake Rosholt, and Esteves Jones = "everyone else at LHW"

Anyway, dude is currently injured, 7-4 in the UFC, and missed weight by over 10 pounds in his last UFC fight.

Could he fight in the UFC again? Of course, but curb your enthusiasm.

I don't care about fanboyism or nuthugging or whatever you want to call it. I guess I'm too old for that - this is just my honest opinion, I think he's a damn beast who just doesn't care who he faces + he fights like an animal every time I've seen him.

And he HAS taken out everyone he's faced at LHW. Of course not every LHW out there, but read my post again and maybe you'll understand my point.

Rumble's problem wasn't talent - he couldn't reliably make the contracted weight for his fights.

You can be the most talented quarterback in the world, but if you can't make it to the game on time you won't have a job for long.

In the crowd, with an ice cream sundae in his hands.

Back