Will Noons Get a Shot?

Noons was completely robbed tonight.

I had it 30-27 Noons and I can't think of a round that was particularly close.

I completely agree. Can't believe they gave it to Ryan just because of his last name.

I hope so, but he needs to really make big adjustments and improvements, he hasn't been looking too good the past couple of years.

Complete robbery tonight, I can see Zuffa giving him a fight based on his performance. What do you guys think?

No doubt about it my mind. If anything, there is some good in this. With a loss for Couture, I am confident he would not have been invited over. Now, both will be over. I don't see Zuffa telling Couture to hit the road after a win, but I still see some small likelihood they will bring Noons and not Couture.

I can't stand the guy. His hair makes him look like a second rate butthead.

I thought Noons won the fight but, I can't see how anyone gave him the first round. He didn't land a single punch. He stood there with his right hand cocked and got leg kicked.

I'd hope so, Noons always has exciting fights.

I find Noons frustrating to watch. All that skill and it never rally happens...ever...
Weird decision and weird game plan from Ryan.

Dana likes good looking fighters and KJ is VERY easy on the eyes, he should get a chance.

supernatural_confused.gif

Probably, although I really don't like Noons.

rsFIJ.gif

I think Ryan has no business fighting in the UFC. He is not good enough.

If Dana disagreed with the decision, Noons will definitely be getting a UFC fight.

Back