Will no longer be watching Nightmare fight

Okay, so maybe it's only soccer kicks or now "knees" only? I mean GSP v Serra 2 obviously knees to a downed opponent in the body were legal, maybe they still are and I'm thinking they aren't for some reason.

But soccer kicks to the body definitely aren't legal. So yeah a standing-flying-front flip axe kick basically, that certainly is a "gray area". I guess it's legal though.

Yeah, kicks and knees to the body of a grounded opponent are still legal. The problem is the head. Some states consider fingertips on mat grounded, others don’t.

The thing with the backflip is that it’s extremely low percentage, and it’s hard to know the intent. He could be going for a 360 atomic butt drop Mark Hunt style guard pass, or doing it purely for show, so it’s probably hard for the ref to stop if it doesn’t land and nothing illegal happens. If he does land with both feet on the opponent and stomps him, then the ref should stop the fight and take a point or issue a warning, whether the stomp was intentional or not.

Actually Pereira stomped some japanese dude vía backflip in a fight, and the ref stopped the action and warned him. I’ll post the gif if i find it.

Not sure if it’s a gray area, but more that the technique is so random that, unless it actually lands as a stomp, there’s no real foul and the ref can’t do anything.

Absolute disgraceful carry on.
Herzog and the doctor both said there was nothing wrong with the prick.

HE bare faced lied saying he couldn't see when it was only a small cut.

Disgusting antics.

Dudes been fighting 18 years, putting on epic wars for the fans and is getting duped by a con artist but this one showing and youre not a fan now? What are you going to do, walk put of the room during his fights? Worthless filth casual.

He makes half that. Provide a link or it's true.
March 2019 Diego made 99k fight 99k win
Screenshot_20200216-161516_Chrome.jpg

Just for the Reebok alone was 20 grand last night.

Dont challenge people when you yourself are fucking clueless

Dudes been fighting 18 years, putting on epic wars for the fans and is getting duped by a con artist but this one showing and youre not a fan now? What are you going to do, walk put of the room during his fights? Worthless filth casual.

DED06C0A-EC5D-4B14-A63C-63802DF6DC35.gif

Back