Will Nick Diaz test the UFC's new stance on illegal narcotics?

I would rather pull my own teeth with rusty pliers and no novacane than try to reason with someone on Sherdog.

Well It's hard when you have zero ground to stand on and the opposite of what you are saying is true.

The royal "you", not you.

I would rather pull my own teeth with rusty pliers and no novacane than try to reason with someone on Sherdog.

I've had some interesting discussions with some really smart people here, some of whom have successfully challenged my positions and shown me different perspectives.

Who asked you?

Let Loiosh do what quality posters do.

/thread

And I hope Diaz comes in high as monkey tits like in the gomi fight and boxes andersons ears in before testing positive night of fight for inhuman levels of thc and straight 209 crack in his system. A grave and concerned Dana White announces post fight that after failing his drug test that Diaz has been admitted into rehab and that this is GREAT for him and Dana is very proud of Nicholas. Dana is quoted "this kid is like a fucking son to me...I care not about business but his well being as a human ..I'm proud of him for stepping up ya fucking goofs"

Best post in years hahaha

Honestly, I'd love it. That gomi brawl was surreal.

I've had some interesting discussions with some really smart people here, some of whom have successfully challenged my positions and shown me different perspectives.

Me too. Isn't that what we're here to do, discuss mixed martial arts? Too many gun and runners around here.

I do find it incredibly ironic that they say Pot is a PED, but Cocain is not.

The commission decides and changes regulations, numb-skull.

Wasn't there a Fertitta on the commission, not that long ago?

The commission decided at one point to turn SEG away on sanctioning MMA.
Then the commission decided to sanction MMA a short time later, AFTER Zuffa had purchased the UFC from SEG.

Don't be so na

I could see how eating a couple weed treats before the fight would ease the pain of getting punched a bit, but the slowdown in reaction time and hand eye coordination has got to heavily outweigh the good. lol

My depth percerption is even off if I go out stoned as hell and try to play some b-ball or something.

Well according to the NSAC you are wrong if it's cocaine that shows up. NSAC says "cocaine is not considered a banned substance in out-of-competition testing, which includes 12 hours before a contest and immediately afterward".

you are completely 100% wrong and apparently can't read.

they don't say that. Not sure where the hell you come up with this stupid shit.

Both weed and cocaine are not banned out of competition. Both weed and cocaine are banned in competition. simple as that. The NSAC follows these rules and they are set by WADA

Back