Will Nate refuse to submit Conor?

Diaz not wired like that if he sees the opening he'll take it ASAP.

I remember reading a story (can't find it tho) about a BJJ match or a fight in which Nate had an opportunity he didn't capitalize on and Nick kinda chewed him out about it and from that point on he vowed not to let that happen again.

Nate could have beat the fuck out of Conor last time until the ref stopped it, he had him in that sort of position

I never disagree with taking the choke there when the guy gives it to you, but people have tried to discredit Nate saying he got a lucky choke or Conor lost because he needs to work on his ground game

They completely ignore the fact Nate beat him in every single aspect of the game and beat the man. This isn't lost on Nate, next time he is gonna pound him out so nobody can say he is only better on the ground

Man, it's crazy how easily McGregor gave up in that first fight. He's lucky that Diaz isn't one of those ground and pound wrestlers and is well-trained to take the submission rather than keep throwing punches and elbows on the ground.
You are correct, McPanic flat out quit as soon as the going got tough. He made no effort to defend the RNC. Surprised that McPanic didn't get chewed up in the media for his quick surrender vs. manning up and fighting to the end like Holly Holm did in the fight just prior. Instead we heard a bunch of excuses about going up 2 weight classes except the reality is that a large 145 fighter fought a 155 fighter at 170 because the 155 fighter got a call on a cruise ship asking if he could fight in 11 days and didn't have enough time to cut weight to 155. Therefore, 170 catch weight fight. Full camp Nate Diaz will make McPanic very sorry he asked for the rematch...

Last edited:
Nate will tap anybody out when they make a mistake. If you give him an opening you're donzo.

The level of sherdoggers and threads have really gone downhill as of late, RJ.

Duh+_83ee93737dfa97fba1cb0a4994f69d08.jpg

I'll agree with you for once.

"Nate is scared of McGregoat so he took his neck. He's scared of striking with Conor."

#conorbless

my hope is for nate to take connor down and subbing him straight away without any striking at all

make it last one minute

tHAt would be awesome

If Nate could submit Conor and make it look easy then his stock rises even more.
Nah, Nate already did that in the first fight. Beating Conor and finishing him on the feet by TKO is a great way to put the nail in the coffin. Conor's supposed specialty is his left hand. If Nate were to slip the left and land a counter also while Conor is still fresh, that would be what raises Nate's stock up the most.

No this question is fine. It's not completely unreasonable to ask if someone in a bitter feud will choose (if given a realistic option) to continue battering someone's face into a ground beef, to inflict "punishment."

But realistically, a professional MMA fighter will end the fight when given the opportunity. So there. Stop acting like he asked a retarded question.

TS, your statement reeks of speculation regarding a fight that hasn't happened yet. But i would like to answer your question: nate will beat irish jabroni according to the damage he will inflict in him; i hope he can beat his ass with volume punches, but if he chokes McG like the jabroni he is AGAIN i'll be happy.

You seem confused, let me spell it out for you;

What TS was referring to was, when Conor quit on the fight and dived at Nate's feet like a lil bitch, then rolled over giving up his booty, revealing his neck - you remember, it's the nightmare that wakes you up every night - Nate, instead of choking him, proceeds to batter Conor's prone little head in til he verbally submits, taps to strikes, passes out or the ref pulls Nate off of Conor's carcass.

Now do you understand?

He will tap him the first chance he gets.

So if Conor goes head first for a take down, giving Nate his neck on a silver platter, is Nate just going to shrug it off?

So if Conor goes head first for a take down, giving Nate his neck on a silver platter, is Nate just going to shrug it off?
no, he can pound on his face until he's KO'd or TKOd, why is this hard for you to understand?

You seem confused, let me spell it out for you;

What TS was referring to was, when Conor quit on the fight and dived at Nate's feet like a lil bitch, then rolled over giving up his booty, revealing his neck - you remember, it's the nightmare that wakes you up every night - Nate, instead of choking him, proceeds to batter Conor's prone little head in til he verbally submits, taps to strikes, passes out or the ref pulls Nate off of Conor's carcass.

Now do you understand?
image.png

Image FAIL.

Can't see it skip.

How about you try and be a BIG boy and use some words to respond; y'know, like a grown-up.

If you are a child......

Backs away from convo......

Considering theres no other way he could win I doubt it. Even though his ground game is overrated if Conor is gassed he could submit him but thats the only way. He doesnt have any power in his hands he wont get the KO.

A lot of Nate fans/Conor haters are hoping Nate will do that, but Nate will take the win however it presents itself. I agree he's giving Conor the easy way out but that's the nature of submissions. You get to quit while a guy is threatening to hurt you rather than get beat up and actually get hurt. I wouldn't mind seeing a sub on a fresh Conor, where Nate catches him in something tricky, but I wish Nate would refuse to sub him if it's like last time, where Conor gave up the sub to prevent more beating. Conor basically tapped to strikes, but gave up his neck to make it look like he tapped to a sub.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back