Will Nate refuse to submit Conor?

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Nate could really make it look painful like Jedrzejczyk vs Esparza but will he?

135_Carla_Esparza_vs_Joanna_Jedrzejczyk.0.0.jpg

Joanna_Esparza.jpg

I hope Nate will not submit Conor this time because that's the easy way out.

Nate will tap anybody out when they make a mistake. If you give him an opening you're donzo.

The easy way out? So if you get your ass beat because you couldn't defend a submission, your opponent took the easy way out? Are you fucking stupid?

Nate vs Conor threads bring out the dumbest comments on Sherdog.

It's not as personal as it seems. He'll gladly take that neck whenever it presents itself.

If he can end the fight, he'll end the fight.
TS was dropped on his head when he was a child.

Nate will slap on a choke just as fast as Conor gives him an opening. Nothing to prove just another massive payday.

Nate isn't stupid enough to dick around. If he gets the chance to finish, he'll finish.

All of McGregor's losses are by subs. Why not keep that going?

Man, it's crazy how easily McGregor gave up in that first fight. He's lucky that Diaz isn't one of those ground and pound wrestlers and is well-trained to take the submission rather than keep throwing punches and elbows on the ground.

If Nate could submit Conor and make it look easy then his stock rises even more.

Hes gonna make him say Matté
1428507713-jcvd-12.gif

Me name is Conor McGregor, I predict deez tingsaararghlglglglg stop strangling me *McTaps*

As much as I'd like to see a prolonged beatdown. If a sub is there. Nate takes it.

Back