Will Nate pass the drug test for weed with only 10 days?

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Do you think Nate will pass a drug test for weed come fight night? Usually it days around 30 days to get out of your system, but obviously there are measures you can take to speed it up. The one thing going for him is he hasn't failed the test before so I don't think he's dependent on it like his brother. Lets hope he can pass!

Virtually no body fat. There's certainly a chance.

Maybe Stephen A can give the Diaz brothers a lecture about weed.

I don't think he cares since the pisser is post-fight. If he fails, the legions of junkie slackers that support the Diaz brothers will flail their arms wildly about "how it's just weed" and stain their keyboards with Cheeto dust writing letters to Obama to exonerate him.

I always thought weed on the banned list was stupid, but until it's not you gotta follow the damn rules or pay the consequences.

If you know like I know they don't wanna step to this.
It's the G Funk era funked out with a gangsta twist.
If you smoke like I smoke we'll get high like every day.
And if yo ass is a busta 219 will regulate.

Last edited:
It doesnt matter. He still gets paid.

If you know like I know they don't wanna step to this.
It's the G Funk era funked out with a gangsta twist.
If you know like I know we'll get high like every day.
And if yo ass is a busta 219 will regulate.
Word to the female-gendered person that birthed you.

As lean as he looked last fight, and as much cardio that he does, it's super easy to clear marijuana from your system.

In my case it's Frito Flavor Twists dust but I don't write letters, I just post.
But I agree I'm not a fan of the stoner slacker bum souled crew
I don't think he cares since the pisser is post-fight. If he fails, the legions of junkie slackers that support the Diaz brothers will flail their arms wildly about "how it's just weed" and stain their keyboards with Cheeto dust writing letters to Obama to exonerate him.

I always thought weed on the banned list was stupid, but until it's not you gotta follow the damn rules or pay the consequences.

No way in hell does he piss clean on 2 weeks notice. The real question is does UFC give him a free pass for taking a short notice fight and saving an event?

No way in hell does he piss clean on 2 weeks notice. The real question is does UFC give him a free pass for taking a short notice fight and saving an event?

I guess the obvious answer is that the UFC has no say in it, it's all the commission's doing. But I'm sure there's shenanigans to be had.

It's not the UFC that cares its the NSAC. They will take a good chunk of his money and suspend him. But it will be his first offense so probably only about like 6 months.

I guess the obvious answer is that the UFC has no say in it, it's all the commission's doing. But I'm sure there's shenanigans to be had.

It's not the UFC that cares its the NSAC. They will take a good chunk of his money and suspend him. But it will be his first offense so probably only about like 6 months.

Right, I just more meant like...is UFC gonna look the otherway given that it's short notice or will it be like typical dana "fucking pothead diaz bros" sportscenter interview type shit lol

Same family wrong brother... Nate hasn't failed one yet to my knowledge nick...just don't give a ..

Yes they will, idiot.

They didnt even do that to Nick Diaz when they tried to ban him for 5 YEARS on his THIRD violation. They took like 30 percent.

Back