Will Nate pass the drug test for weed with only 10 days?

I think I read that the test limits changed awhile ago and you basically have to fight high now to test dirty.

Even if Nate gets popped for weed and the win becomes a No Contest the fans know whats up. I know that Nick subbed Gomi regardless of the win being overturned.

I really hope he passes. Him failing the PED test for marijuana would be tragic but very much a Diaz trope.

Don't matter none anyhow. He still choked Dana's lil puppet's ass the fuck out even with mary jane coursing through his stockton blood :D

Yes they will, idiot.

No, they will not. When have you ever heard of a fighter getting their ENTIRE purse taken away for ANYTHING?

Before you start throwing insults around, maybe you should take the time to educate yourself about the sport your making unsubstantiated comments about. Just a thought.

No idea but I for one would not.

pineapple_weed.gif

beat the shit out of a supposed goat while on weed.

They fine your disclosed purse. His bonus ppv money is safe.

If you can be high and choke out Conor McGregor, you deserve 10 times the purse and PPV points, red panties and fucking happy endings for all your massages.

It doesn't matter. Nate isn't on PEDs. No matter what the NSAC, or USADA may find.

NATE BEAT THAT FUCKER !

No spin, sleight of hand, mass hynosis, misdirection, or heavy duty mumbo jumbo changes that. There could end up being a NC declared because of weed. But, we all saw it... We can't unsee it.

NATE DIAZ BEAT CONOR MCGREGOR.
Imsayin.

Turn it to a NC. Conor fights Lawler at UFC 200

Weed allowed him to brush off Conor's punches. I'm outraged!!! Cheat!!!

Back