Will McGregor be gifted a rematch if Khabib pounds him out in the 1st rd?

YouKnowWhat?

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I think so. Nate beat him fair and square and he was still gifted a rematch.

Can't wait to see if it will happen after Khabib finishes him

He'll fight Nate next win or lose

If Conor wants it, most definitely yes!

He may not want it..

Nah lw has too many challengers and Conor can always complete the triology with Nate

Whatever Conor decides is what's going to happen.

Khabib will not finish him.. He will steal Connors soul.. Khabib most likely will go the distance like he did with Raging Al and Barboza, but with a ton of hatred towards Mcgregor. He plans to inflict reoccurring nightmares.

I see Conor's remainder of his career playing out two ways .

1. Loses to Khabib and his last fight in the UFC is against Diaz

2. He beats Khabib, loses to GSP, and his last fight is against Diaz

After a couple of years off , he comes out of retirement after he spends too much money.

Doubt it but I also doubt that this fight ends in 1 round.

I think so. Nate beat him fair and square and he was still gifted a rematch.

Can't wait to see if it will happen after Khabib finishes him
To be honest I think they'd take that opportunity to do a Nate vs Conor fight.

They could have a rematch. Or Conor can fight Nate and Khabib/Tony. Then Tony/Conor. All kinds of possibilities.

Pillow fist Khabib doesn't pound anyone out in rd 1 son, get real

If Conor wants a rematch he will get one.. money talks and he is a draw so yea even Khabib will want it after he sees the PPV checks coming in.

If Conor keeps winning then his progression will be Khabib - GSP - Woodley

If he takes an L anywhere along that line then it will trigger the Diaz fight.

Diaz will be his last fight in UFC.

He wont get a rematch

he'll fight a "#1 contender fight" with Nate Diaz while GSP fights khabib and he'll fight the winner

If you're a Conor hater, then you'd want to see Khabib maul him again, so it's a win

If you're a Conor fan, then you'd either think the first one was a fluke or Conor can make adjustments and win the rematch, so it's also a win.

Conclusion: Conor vs Khabib rematch if Conor loses the first is a win win for everyone.

Conor gets wut da fook he wants.

Just like the Diaz rematch.

Last edited:
What if Khabib fires a lightning bolt out of his ass and KOs Conor, does Conor get a rematch?

Dipshit central is Sherdog.

Khabib has never pounded anyone out in the first, he is not a very good finisher. I would be shocked if he was able to do it to Conor.

What if Khabib fires a lightning bolt out of his ass and KOs Conor, does Conor get a rematch?

Dipshit central is Sherdog.

It’s really no different than the bullshit Conor load garglers spew every single day on here.

Back