Will McGregor be gifted a rematch if Khabib pounds him out in the 1st rd?

Wont be in the 1st but i think khabib will pound him out. I doubt if khabib dominates him the whole fight, that conor will want a rematch. He only rematched diaz because he believed it was a fluke and he could win. He did some successfull things in diaz 1 so he knew he had a chance. Wont be the case if khabib totally dominates him. He can fight anyone and make a good payday, so why fight someone you dont think u have a chance to beat again.

Well, last time he lost he came back coked out and made a scene throwing a dolly at a bus for attention. The time before that he rage quit and retired because dana wouldn't give him his way. This could get interesting LOL

Probably but he doesn't deserve it. Then again ufc does a lot of undeserved rematches.

Conor vs GSP is not happening. Stop acting like it's a foregone conclusion, idiots.

If Conor keeps winning then his progression will be Khabib - GSP - Woodley

If he takes an L anywhere along that line then it will trigger the Diaz fight.

Diaz will be his last fight in UFC.

nobody cares about nate diva

Khabib has never pounded anyone out in the first, he is not a very good finisher. I would be shocked if he was able to do it to Conor.

when khabib wins 50-43 he ok crushing someone for 5 rounds.

Of course he gets an immediate rematch.

Then the UFC cashes in big time with them headlining a stadium in Russia.

Khabib has never pounded anyone out in the first, he is not a very good finisher. I would be shocked if he was able to do it to Conor.
Khabib's far from an explosive one shot guy, but he has 11 first round finishes. One of those was in the UFC. It's probably not going to finish early, but it's far from impossible from both guys.

Back